true happy ending

This is the real ending of this episode sorry if this story is tooboring or too short. Just keep reading and voting . N i'm going to write a new story the title will be'hurt' .vote voty ok now lets move to the story
......

Y/n : but jimin..
Jimin : no . It's was just part of the plan our plan or maybe suga's plan to make taehyung jealous so that's taehyung will confess his feeling to you.
So just recieve hus love .
Y/n: ......
V:y/n pls~ i really love you from deep inside my heart pls~ i will make the happiest person in the world i won't make you upset to love me pls~
Y/n : actually i don't like you v.. sorry, ..
V: ok.. i'm ok i won't foce you ..

Then all of sudden y/n burst out laughing . All of bts member including v look confuse

Y/n : mianhe mianhe actually.. i really don't like but i love so much .

And v hugged her tightly after that.

Y/n : hey let me off i can't breathe.
V : sorry(so that he let go off y/n) tq for recieving my love y/n . I promise i won't upset you
Y/n : you better not to or else i won't forgive you for the rest of my life.
V : so i was planning  our wedding after this two weeks.
Y/n : isn't it too early. But whatever the most important thing is i love u.

The night after the wedding all of bts member come around to y/n and v's new mansion.

Jin : this mansion is so nice y/n did you choose it.
Y/n : no it's not me who choose it.it was v
V : this is me brothah . My taste is always the best.
Y/n : ok guys did you all sleep over here?
Kookie: yes. We're all tired like didn't want to be alive anymore.
Y/n : i guess you guys just go to any of room in this house cuz i need to change my clothes.
V: hey babe if you're really tired i can help you to change
Y/n : oh god honey stop your disgusting minded.
V : ok ok mianhe i'm just kidding.let's go upstairs . We need rest so much.

So .. before they sleep they stare each other

V: tq for loving , marrying and be my wife.
Y/n : i love you a long time ago tae how can i easily move on from you.
V : i love u (kiss my forehead)
Y/n: i love you too forever. (Hug her)

After the marriage they live happily ever after without any conflict. The other of bts member constantly visiting us so that we're not really alone living only us but after 2 month of marriage y/n got pregnant so the mansion will have it own sunshine .

      The end....

Sorry guys for the short story of mine . Tq dearest reader don't forget to vote  voty.

Love you all forever muah muah.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡