Me and My butler

To whomever is reading this:

I'm already warning you once you read it you can't stop reading anymore.

This occurs everyday.wake up,take a shower,eat breakfast and go to school.

Just JOKING!

The truth is that I'm the daughter of one of the most powerful groups in the world.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jasmin Lane and I'm currently 12 years old,I'm turning 13 next year.

I'm type blood B.I like the color pink.I'm always cheerful.

Actually I don't remember much of what had happened.

And I'm sorry.

To tell you the truth I don't even know that my dad was the heir of the LANE foundation,one of the most known buildings these days.

Here is how the story goes:

Only a year ago my parents had died in an accident.I was all left alone

One of my classmates Jm Canaan offered me to stay in his house but then surprisingly someone came into the doors saying

"I would be truly saddened if you go with them"

Surprisingly everyone was shocked

Who was he? I started to think,but before I even had the chance to ask who he was he had already reached out his hand to mine(one was at the back and one was reaching out to me) I gazed at him. I saw his blond hair and his ash-mauve eyes emitting a prince like aura.

"Nice to meet you milady,I'm Matthieu Canaan. Your one and truly butler"he said as I saw a cool and prince like face from him.

What!?,me have a butler? Impossible.when? Never!

What are you talking about? I said in a little shocked voice but tried to calm down a little.

Just as I said I'm your official butler from now on.as requested from your grandfather,he said in a mannerly voice.

Woah,wait what do you mean? I jasmin have a grandfather ?,I asked

Yes,and he's been searching for your father when he left.your grandfather is the owner of the LANE foundation,he said.my eyes were wide as in surprised.

People started murmuring,I heard one of them say,You mean the LANE foundation the one who ones many buildings.then they started to murmur,yeah the super rich family.

That's how my normal life changed.

Everyday as I wake up Matthieu is always beside me.

Everything is already prepared.

He serves different kind of breakfast,lunch,and dinner.when you see it your eyes will grow wide.

The different types of food are made European,Japanese,American and many more you can imagine.

Well,that's only normal for an S-class butler.

*Note: an S-class butler is a special type of butler.He wears a pendant to show he is an S-class.

An S-class competition only comes in every ten years.So only the strongest,fastest in everything wins.

Matthieu is the winner of the last competition.

Well now it's time to go to school.

Oh I almost forgot Matthieu always prepares the car when going to school.

At school I hear people murmuring about me.

As we walk in the corridors girls are always around us.