chapter 2

"Yeonjuniee!!" Taehyung happily entered the house

"Daddy!!" Yeonjun happily hopping in his father's embrace

"Daddy ,Yeonjun found something nice sparkly ! Sparkly!" Yeonjun excitedly said to his father .
"Really " Taehyungie carry Yeonjun and kiss him on his cheeks ,
"I will go prepare dinner and let me see it okay Yeonjunie"
Taehyung drop everything and go to the room and change his clothes.

"What did you do today ?" Asked Taehyung while putting the pot and all the ingredients needed for their dinner .

Yeonjun climb to the chair and sit and he sway his legs excitedly

"Yeonjun put his toys away after playing like Daddy said and Yeonjun wash his plate and throw the garbage ,Yeonjun also went to play with Soobin and his friends.

Yeonjun keep on talking while
Taehyung hummed while cutting some vegetable and put it in the pot.

Yeonjun was looking at his father while doing works and imagine what will he like when he wears the necklace he found ,He was smiling imagining the happy face of his father he was thingking he will give it as a gift for his birthday .

"What is it bub is there something on my face?" Taehyung asked as he caught Yeonjun staring

"Yeonjun found a sparkly" He unconsiously said while staring at his father

"Oh can I see it?" Taehyung bow to Yeonjun's eye level

"No its a suprise for Daddy"

"Oh its a suprise then ,Daddy can't wait" Taehyung smile and pat Yeonjun.

Meanwhile . . .

Jeongguk was sitting alone in his room watching old vcr of his 5th birthday with his mom ,Those laughter he missed so much ,and the affection and love his mother gave him ,He deeply sigh that those what he wishes for nothing but just a dream and its too far from reality.
Its the only thing can remove his frustration looking at his mother old picture ,Even he was the ruthless he is his mother son nothing can change it.

His mom died when he was 7 years old his father killed her because she was a distraction for Jeongguk ,The poor woman wishes nothing but Jeongguk happiness ,but Sungwoon was emotionless he never love the woman he was just to marry her, To have the inheritance passed down to Jeongguk but Sungwoon took all of it for his selfish reason he recreated Jeongguk into a ruthless and brutal killing with no mercy and become a monster.

Jeongguk dosen't believe in Love ,Hope ,Happiness he think these things make him weaker ,
So he sharpened himself with hate and vengeance.

Jeongguk is men are spying on Yeonjun and Taehyung gathering information of them incase if Taehyung is a potential spy from other gang and luring them out ,their enemies are wise and good in tactics so Jeongguk was careful.

Morning after Taehyung left the house Yeonjun was doing coloring on his little table when he hears the door bell ,the child was wondering if his father forgot something so he hurry up and open the door and found a man smiling widely like a ball of sunshine ,Yeonjun look up with his doe eyes .

"Hi ! I never knew I have such a cute neighbor" The man said and give a plate of cookies wrap in a cute wrapper .

"My name is Jung Hoseok I just move here "

"My name is Yeonjun, Kim Yeonjun!" He open his hand infront of Hoseok and smile "Yeonjun is 5 years old " Yeonjun giggled

Hoseok crouch down and look lovingly to the kid and lend his hands for handshake .

"Nice to meet you lil guy , Here take this cookies ,"

"Daddy told Yeonjun not to take food from strangers"

" But we aren't strangers anymore ,right Yeonjun and Hobi are friends now" Hoseok pouted at the child and Yeonjun giggled at his action and took the cookies .

"Thank you Mr."

"Call me Hobi " Hoseok insist he was cooing at Yeonjun's cuteness

He look inside the house and saw no one and realize Yeonjun is alone,

" My daddy is working Yeonjun is alone" Yeonjun catch Hoseok glancing inside his house.

Yeonjun kinda gets used to it their neighboors stealing glance of their house or to his daddy he is aware his daddy is kinda feminine and he acts like a mommy sometimes he wears feminine clothes and he dosen't mind whatever makes his daddy happy he support him ,Yeonjun is a smart kid with wide understanding , He knows his father's suffering and pain,crying sometimes if he is asleep Yeonjun would come and hug his daddy to sleep thats helps Taehyung from his nightmares before meeting Yoona,Taehyung was abused by his parents ,and Yoona was the one who save him and become happy ,and now Yeonjun is his everything just like him to Yeonjun.

Hoseok has returned to his room and opened his laptop to check the location of the device he had installed all part of the whole place to see if theres enemy lurking around ,and he has to install camera inside of Taehyung's house without them knowing.

"How was the plan going ?" asked Jeongguk from the other line

" Its on going Boss ,they are harmless ,there's nothing to worry about " Hoseok

"Good "

"But Boss are you going to kill them?" Hoseok suddenly asked

"Probably , I don't want a hindrance in our mission ,for now just observe them keep me updated"

"Look Jeongguk I don't want to go againts you but I don't see these people have the interest with jewel they don't even know how much its worth "

" Its because they still don't know what that jewel can do ,"

Hoseok sigh as he turned off the phone and watching his laptop ,he saw Yeonjun excitedly Jumping and hugging the blonde man who stood in front of the house.

"So this is Yeonjun's dad he looks young though, " Hoseok says to himself .

Short chapter for this i was thingking how Tae and Ggukie first meeting
Thank you for reading this book please leave a comment and Vote to encourage me to write more .

Sorry for grammatical.errors and typos