Little Confession

" Text Fic " ( kind of hehe )

Ten :

I saw how you looked at Taeyong . You realize that Taeyong is off market right ?
Jaehyun may not appear as violent but trust me you are targeting for the wrong guy here. Jaehyun will kill you without thinking twice if you try to do anything funny with Taeyong.

Johnny :

And why do you care Ten ?

Ten :

Because you are my teammate and I don't want anything happen to you because that will harm NCT. Simple .

Johnny :

Are you sure that's the only reason?

Ten:

Yeah , what else can be the reason?

Johnny :

Ahh... Okay then.

But little did he Johnny know , Ten was worried that the older might get hurt by getting a massive heart break. Because , he had feelings for him.

And Ten didn't know , Johnny did whatever he did just to draw the youngers attention because the younger wouldn't give him the time he wanted from him.

Johnny :

You are being really comfortable with Hendery huh ?
I saw you two linking hands together and sharing ice cream.

Ten :

Yeah . We are good with each other. He speaks English and teaching me Mandarin.

Johnny :

Good to know you like him. Like I mean... You know

Ten :

I really have a thing for my language teachers who can speak English.

Johnny :

Ohh cool. I hope you enjoy your time with Hendery.

Ten :

Yeah yeah... ( Idiot)

Johnny didn't understand when Ten said he has a thing for his Language teachers because shit , Johnny was his first ever language teacher.

Ten didn't realized how much he affected the older .

Ten :

I saw how you were flirting with the British lady host on the show . Think you really enjoyed it huh Johnny ?

Johnny :

She was pretty. What can I say ?

"Pretty huh " ,

Ten decide to show Johnny who is the prettiest. So he and Yangyang did Instagram live where he declared himself as pretty and beautiful hoping that Johnny will watch the live.

And Johnny did. From his private account he watched the live. He giggled everytime .

" So childish and jealous" , Johnny muttered .

Ten was having the fun of his life in USA. He was openly flirting with Taemin and Kai. Occasionally with Baekhyun and regularly with Lucas. On stage he and Taeyong made "Baby Don't Stop" too much sensual.