1st true love?

their story started way back in high school (1st year), they where classmates back then. they never knew each other until they where classmates, but because of her best friend, they got to know each other until they became very close. they call each other "freak". they started texting each other, telling secrets.

And until she fell in-love with him.  that summer she decided to tell him how she feels, that moment came and the moment  she confessed her true feeling to him, he also said that he likes her. so from that day on, their relationship bloomed into a so called M.U or "mutual understanding" .

August 24th of 2009, he asked her if he can court her. and so the girl said "yes". She was very very very shy back then. she didn't talk and eat while she was with him. They where called "mute couples" which is kind of sweet and yet weird.

September 28th of 2009 was the birthday of her mother, and she also decided and thought that she and his love one known each other for some time, so she decided to finally move their relationship to the next level.

the problem with their relationship, is that the guy is very attach to many other girls in their school. there was this girl who is really, madly and insanely in-love with him since their freshmen years (1st year), but the guy didn't even cared that his girlfriend was jealous.

that was summer before we became juniors (3rd year), the guy didn't texted the girl for a month until the she found out that he was texting others but not her. and that he was having a date or a group or double date with the girl who was madly in-love with her and that he was saying i love you to that girl. so she got depressed, ask for help and thought that what he did wasn't right. so she decided to break up with him.

but the guy asked for another chance, an so the girl did because she really loves him. so the girl accepted him again but doesn't have full trust in him.

Moments passed by until their !st anniversary came, they didn't celebrated it but they enjoyed their accompaniment. so, moments passed by again ..

until their 2nd anniversary came and the girl decided to have a simple surprise party @ school for him, the date was set, cake was ready, people where ready, cupcakes, cameras, the plan is set then suddenly BOOM! classes where suspended for about 3 days. but the girl continued it  on the day that classes resumed. the plan was simple, blind fold him until he gets into the concessionaires, the boyfriend was so happy, but the girl didn't received anything from the boy. but she was happy enough that the plan successfully happened at last.

yes! where 4th year students. same things happens..fight here, here,here,here.. but still they are happy with each others accompaniment.

January 29th 0f 2012, she celebrated her birthday in enchanted kingdom with her family and his boyfriend, they enjoyed riding extreme rides like E.K extreme, that huge roller coaster and so much more, he even won a giant pink octopus for her.

so they graduated and so on and so.

"COLLEGE here we come!"

they continued their studies in H.A.U (Holy Angel University).. she was in BS in Architecture, while the guy was Accountancy. They had a complicated schedule. her class schedule was morning, while the guy is at night. they meet or had their lunch together when she had her break. but architecture is a lot complicated, they design or make so many plates during the morning.

so they had no time for each other that well, until it got all complicated.. they always fight about time, how can they meet how can they see each other and so much more.

the guy had a huge problem, about money and such. so it got all too complicated with the both of them and so the girl was so stressed out that he forgot all about her studies that she cannot concentrate because there are a lot of things in her mind. they guy knew all about that so they decided to just break up and focus to their studies

to be continued..