I Object

My POV

They were all getting ready for the wedding. It was tomorrow, finally tomorrow. The moment lisanna has been waiting for. All of the big business men were there. Nash still missed his mother dearly, as so did Lucy with her baby.

~With lucy~

Lucy is tied up in the corner. " We haven't gotten to do anything with her! It's so unfair! When is the boss coming back? " One complained. " He'll be back soon... " One said annoyed. " Let me just have her for a couple of minutes " He said. " No " The other answers. " Please! " He pleads. " No! " The others joined I chorus with him. " Let me out! I wanna see my son now! " Lucy yelled. " No! " They yelled back at her. She gritted her teeth. She hasn't seen Nash in a whole month. They fed her and let her shower and stuff as per Nash orders. Lucy looks on the ground at the glare that had caught her eye. It's a price of stripped metal. She gets an idea. I'll just have to wait till they have beer which is right about... Now she thought as one of the men wheeled in the booze. They cheered loudly and guzzled down all of the alcohol they could get their hands on. Lucy scoots over to the piece of metal and starts cutting the rope. It might take a while, but at least she can go free.

~With lisanna~

She wanted a nice fancy wedding dress but Natsu didn't buy her any and her mother burned the dress after her father kicked her from the family. Natsu just got her a white chiffon halter strap split long formal dress, and white pumps. She gets flowers from grandeeney. Grandeeney was so happy that she has a grand child and that her son finally was getting married. Lisanna was less than happy. Every important figure would be there, and she wore such a plain and simple dress. No accessories at all. She was smiling but trying her hardest not to explode from all the anger. Nash was the ring bearer. He hated this day. He wanted his mom to marry his dad. Not this woman who had just kidnapped him and was holding his mom hostage.

~With lucy~

She sees the news report about lisanna being the 'mom' of Nash and about to marry Natsu. She couldn't let that happen since there would be so much controversy about the dragneel family because of the two of them. But if they weren't to get married, then this whole problem would be solved. She called all her friends and now are group face timing. " Hey Lucy what's up? Haven't heard from you in a while " Erza said. " Sorry about that. I'll explain it to you later. But would you mind helping me crash a wedding right now? " She asked. " Already drunk so don't worry about me! " Cana cheered. " Thanks guys I owe ya one " She smiled. " No you don't! Your our friend so of course we'll help you! " Levy cheered. She smiled and blew a kiss at them before hanging up.

~At the wedding ~

Lisanna was walking down the isle when the doors burst open. Out comes a drunk Cana, her top is off, all of the women cover their men's eyes. She goes up and slapped Natsu. Everyone gasped. She grabbed his collar " How could you! Your such a liar! Freed you jerk! You said that you were studying abroad and I come back here to find you marrying another woman?! My friends sister no less! " She said. " Would it kill ya to call me your friend? " Lisanna asked. Cana looks at her. " Probably, which is why I haven't tried and I never will " She said. Nash comes up. " That's not uncle your talking about! That's my daddy! He's gonna get married to my mommy " He smiled. " Eh? I don't see your mommy " Cana said. " S-she must be hallucinating since she's drunk " Lisanna said. " Someone get her out of here! " Igneel orders. They carry Cana away. " Awe dammit! Hoped that would've lasted longer " She pouts. Lisanna takes one step and Erza comes through. " What is it now? " Lisanna asked harshly. " Who decided it was okay to have a wedding without me inspecting the cake? " She asked fiercely. " O-okay check the cake then... " Lisanna stuttered. She goes over and looks at it.

~30 minutes later~

" Nice aroma... Check! Good height... Check! " She says. " This cake is all good to go then! " She said and left. Lisanna groaned. " Finally? " She said. She goes back to her place before. " No no mommy! You have to start from the beginning to make it even more special! " Nash scolds. Lisanna angrily trampled back to the beginning of the isle. Lucy was almost there. Sadly Juvia and Levy got there before she did. They are back to back smirking at the crowd. All I wanted was a quick wedding with this woman! Now I have to go through this?! I didn't even wanna marry her in the first place! Natsu was thinking in an annoyed fashion. " Hold it! This wedding shall be postponed! " Juvia said. " Why? " Grandeeney asked. " Because usually when there's a wedding after having a kid, if they are five years or older, they have to say a ten minute speach about their parents! " Levy said showing a them a fake official document. " Seems legit " Igneel said. It even had a golden stamp on it. Nash stands up and gets in front, all of them gush over how adorable he looks. Juvia starts the clock. Nash says some things about Natsu for two minutes but the rest was about Lucy.

~With lucy~

" Aaachoo! " She sneezed. " Is someone talking about me? " She asked out loud. She kept on running as fast as she can. She was now a couple of blocks away.

~Back with them~

Nash finished the speech and runs back to sit with Grandeeney. " You did great Nash " She said. " Okay! Now if there are no more interruptions we shall continue and let them-- " The doors burst open. " Wait! " Lucy said and starts breathing heavily. " She leans down and rest her hands on her knees to catch her breath. " What is she doing here?! " Lisanna asked. Nash recognized her voice. He ripped himself from his grandma's arms and runs to the isle. " Mommy!! " He cheered. " Mommy? " Natsu and his parents asked in a chorus. He looked over and saw that Nash was running to Lucy. She hugged him. " Hey baby I missed you " She said. " Will someone please tell us what's going on? " Igneel asked. " That's not my mommy " Nash announced pointing at Lisanna. Lisanna laughed nervously.