Introduction

Dear readers, I know you probably just want to get right to the story, (probably not) but it is urgent that you know there is graphic scenes in my story that will give exclusive detail to what is going on. Please take precaution if you are easily triggered, or have a light stomach when reading things.
Thank you.
Yours truly,
Jaeden

Introduction
I flinch. The doctor puts the cold stethoscope to my chest and I breathe slowly listening to my wheeze. My nose is clogged and I have drainage going down the back of my throat. The doctor takes the cold instrument out of my shirt and sighs. "It's the same thing that it was last time Anna." He continues, "just the simple sinus infection, and your body is trying to fight it. You're going to have a runny nose, and a sore throat for awhile. Especially with that drainage in your throat. The mucus and everything that is built up is draining out." He pauses a moment to make sure I'm listening. Which I'm clearly not, but he continues anyways, "I will prescribe you some Nasonex that you need to take four times a day. No missing any. Do not come back to me until the bottle is gone." He scribbled on his paper, and I kicked my feet. "There has to be something else wrong with me. It cannot just be that! I always have something wrong, and it's not just that. I feel it!" I exclaim, knowing he doesn't care.
My name is Annabelle. You can call me Anna. I'm from Queensland, Australia. I have green eyes. My hair it brown with a ton of blonde highlights everywhere. I'm four foot nine, and I have huge feet. My parents are divorced like a lot of parents but my situation is different. My parents still have sex in our house, and think I don't know about it.
"Anna, if you feel like something is wrong with you that bad, maybe you should go to the hospital. You do not need to come here every three weeks complaining about an ache in your tailbone, or a pain in your lip. Sweetheart, I know you're going through something rough, but you've gotta learn."
I put my shoes on, glare at the doctor, and walk out the door. He does not. He does not understand.