The trip.

Your POV

Its been 1week already and I still havent decided my answer yet. Im so confused. I like Kwangmin, I like Youngmin. Kwangmin confessed to me but Youngmin dont. I keep thinking about it while packing my clothes to go for a trip with my classmates. Suddenly I heard someone knocking the door.

"Come in." I look at the door and it was my mum.

"So how many days will you go for the trip?" she asked me.

"Mum, I told you already."

"Really? Oh, I forgot."

"5days, mum. Gonna miss you and dad, this room, this house and else. Except Hyunwoo."

"Aish how dare you. Pity Hyunwoo. Take care okay sweetie. Dont do stupid things there. Remember, I love you!"

I looked at her and hugged her. "I love you too mum."

"Anyways, Im going to sleep now. Dad's already sleep. See you tomorrow morning! And I have to wait another 5days to see my lovely daughter again! Goodnight sweetie."

I smiled at her and said goodnight to her.

I shall sleep early tonight. Im so excited for the trip tomorrow! I lay on my bed, thinking. And suddenly fell asleep.

/\\/\/\\/\//\\

I arrived at the bus station and I heard a soft voice calls as I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Aerin!" I hugged her. There is Minwoo, Donghyun and Jeongmin too.

"Hi guys!" I greeted them.

"Oy did you slept well?" Jeongmin asked.

"Nope. Because Im so excited." I chokes.

"Y/n!!!" I heard Youngmin calling my name while walking towards us with Hyunseong.

Suddenly the entire station has their eyes on us and the chattering becomes louder, I motion my index finger to my mouth whisper yelling shush to them.

"Alright guys! Hurry up! Those who got their tickets gets on the bus!" the teacher said and there is Younghoon besides her collecting the tickets.

In the bus, Donghyun points at the seats we were allocated in the midst of the rustling of people getting to their seats and Jeongmin being dragged away by Hyunseong. Minwoo, Aerin and Donghyun. And the twin.

"You guys!" I glare at them and sat besides Jeongmin.

"What?" Minwoo asked innocently and opens a pack of potato chips to share with Aerin.

"She wanted to seat besides Kwangmin." Hyunseong giggles and I shoot him a glare.

"Alright y/n. The reason why we sat with you and separated you and the twins far away is to talk with you" Donghyun said and I finally realized that Kwangmin was so quiet today and the past few days.

"He has been acting weird." I let out.

"So you did notice." Hyunseong joins in while munching the potato chips.

"Its kinda hard not to...." I shrug.

"Well. kwangmin always been the playful type." Donghyun said.

"So what does that have to do with me?" I sighed.

"I think he is saying the reason why Kwangmin behaviour and that you shall talk to him during this trip and gets thing trip." Aerin said.

"Thats right!" Donghyun said. "He is never like that. We cant have him continue with his sulking" He continues.