Nightmare Of Love

Kamonie P.O.V

And with that I woke up from that nightmare I quickly drained the water out the tub and turned the shower on and washed my body I hopped out and dried off and walked out. I walked in my closet and started looking for something to wear. Then I got a knock at the door I sighed because I knew it was Malia she does the same knock when she comes and she have a key.

"Bitch you didn't see me calling" Malia said barging in with food in her hand

I shaked my head no and started slipping on some short with a crop top

"girl who you had over here" Malia asked being nosy

I turned my tv on and sat on the bed "how you know I had somebody over here"

Malia tipped her shades down and smirked at me "first bitch you BARLEY cook then you walking a lil funny sister girl and It smell like sex all through this mf

we both looked at each other and busted out laughing.I begin telling her about my night/morning "wait wait wait who is this nigga" Malia asked opening up her waffle house tray "my boooooo girl"

"girrrrrrrllllll this nigga been around for how long and I still haven't met or even seen this nigga"

"that ain't even the half of it chile you know how he suppose to leave before the sun comes up" Malia nodded her head "he was down stairs cooking breakfast" I pointed at the breakfast tray "and when I address him about it he went on like how he was feeling me and he be making love to me" Once i said that Malia started choking "KAMONIE what did you say back"

"I told him that i enjoy the sex but i'm not ready to be together" I now started eating the food he made and i ain't gonna lie this shit is delicious "unt unt girl you hard you ain't have to do that man like that" I rolled my eyes at her because Malia was way worst then me "Monie you so full of shit you need to let yo guard down in let that man in you been dealing with him for this long I know its not only because of the dick it's more there and I wanna see you happy i'm not saying marry this nigga all i'm saying is to give it some thought think about how he feel"

"look at you wanna play Dr.phil and shit"

"what can I say I am that bitch" Malia said while popping her imaginary collar I throw my decorated pillow at her "hoe please" we continue to eat and I finish telling her what happen far as my dream that I had and shit. I know I can always count on Malia to keep everything 100 and I always take her advise into consideration because I know she not going to tell me nothing wrong I'm gonna think about what she said and what boo was saying and figure out what I wanna do.

"And one more thing stop calling that nigga boo and say his name I never heard you say his name" I stopped eating and looked at her "bitch don't tell me you don't know this nigga name"

"of course I know his name"

"what is it?" Malia asked me "Xavier" I responded Malia started laughing uncontrollably "girl you don't sound too sure"

"HOE WHAT EVER"