Chapter 9 New BestFriend

I title this chapter New BestFriend for a reason read and you'll find out why

Monday Night RAW
(Ringside)
AJ:Paige..Paige..Paige.. my sweet little Camper looking friend last week on Smackdown you thought you could beat me but you can't. No one can beat me!

(Lauren music played)
Animal by KeKe Palmer
Animal,Im an animal. Animal, I'm an animal.Animal, I'm an animal. Animal. I thought I was human  I thought I had thick skin I'm barely breathing Now your my victim and my mind is bending is this our ending you been lerkin around in the shadows thought I wouldn't. find out about your evil I'm on a hunt you better run cause now my love . is all gone,It's all gone Animal this is not what I wanted and now I'm and now I'm haunted  whenever I'm alone I'm scared at what I do just look at what you have turned me into ......................
Lauren gets in the ring.
Lauren:I can beat you
She gets mad and starts to attack Paige. She looked at Lauren and was about to attack her but Lauren hit She with a spear and She was out Lauren ran over and helped Paige up.

Lauren:(hugs Paige)Let's be friends

Paige:Thank you AJ I have a new best friend!
Then out of nowhere Vickie comes out
Vickie Guerrero: Excuse Me,Paige and Lauren since you two are! "BestFriends" you two have a tag team match for the New WWE Divas Tag Team Championship Belts and your going against Eva Marie and JoJo ....Oh and your match starts now

(Eva Marie & JoJo theme Song played)
The Total Divas theme song On Top Of The World

(Ding..Ding..Ding)

Lillian Garcia:This is a divas tag team match set for onefall and it is to crown the first ever WWE Diva Tag Team Champions

Introducing first the Challengers the team of Eva Marie and JoJo! And their opponents the team of Lauren and Paige!

(Paige POV)
They rung the bell and Lauren and I played rock,paper,sissocrs to see who goes first and I had to start things off
POV Over
Commentary:
Micheal Cole:Here we have a tag match and looks like Paige and Eva Marie are starting this match off
JBL:Ouch!What a slap to the face of Paige by Eva. What do you think of Lauren's come back?
Jim Ross:I think it's amazing you know I've been in the business a long time you know I was here when Lauren debut in 2006 when she was 18 years old and now I'm still here to see her return and Im glad I am to see this!What do you think about her Justin?

Justin Gabriel♥:I think it's pretty cool I really like her moves in the ring,I have to work with her one of these days.
Skip Match

Lillian Garcia:And your winners and NEW FIRST EVER DIVAS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS the team of Paige and Lauren!
I kinda had to put ♥Justin Gabriel ♡.in this this a couple of times because one day that 33 year old man from Cape Town South Africa will be my husband. But if you go on twitter and look him up @Justin__Gabriel and in his bio there is this website and someone made a comic I have read it and I like it. Because the people of Cape Town call him The Cape Town Werewolf!!!!!!