Read Chapter 62) Leap Years

Published on :- 30/1/20

🌸🌼🏵️🌸🌼🏵️🌸

This chapter is from my first book Unexpected Crash of My Life !!

Read then you'll know !!!

Thank you 🙏
.
.
.
.

Junior Kashyaps !!!!!!!.... , Beauty yelled at the boys . They're going out of control from her hand just because of their Father who is least interested in to control them.

Mr. Arjun Kashyap !! .... , She yelled her husband's name on the phone call. No this time his beauty is fully rage and wants answers from all of them.

They all ran together in all phanting and stand in attention position infront of her. Their head were hung low because they know their mother will not listen any of their excuses this time. So they all were hoping of their father to handle his Jaan , patiencly .😉

Boys knows very well that how their parents are madly deeply passionately obsessively in love to each other.

Why ? Why did you do this ?? ,, Beauty asked her second set of Quadruplets twins Arin ( The one who has power to control discuss and speeches) , he is like a strong winds who can destroy anyone in a flick of his finger , and  Ariv ( King of Wisdom ) , the younger ones in all the boys who looks calm by his nature but He is a fire which burns anyone easily .

Arin and Ariv looked at their eldest brother , their big bro inshort Big b , Shaurya for the help but beauty told him to left them all alone. Bunny shook his head at his mother's words but didn't want to go against his mother's words and leave his younger brothers alone so he quietly stood at the door step of the room .

Mumma ! Sorry ! , Said Arin and Ariv in union.

I don't want your sorry. Fai ( it's Ariv nickname . Fai means fire in Thai language) and Rin ( it's Arin's nickname )
... , Beauty said and moves towards the first born set of Quadruplets.

I didn't expect this from you Arthit ( Arthit means The Sun in Thai language and his nickname is Honey ) .... , Beauty was getting angrier by the time when she didn't get any valid answers from the boys. You're the  elder one in all of them.

And what about you Mr. Junior ? The exact carbon copy of Senior Arjun KASHYAP.... ,    Beauty smirked at her second born son of first Quadruplets sets of twins Aarya , who was scared as hell to look into his mother's glaring eyes.

All the boys were stood impatiently waiting for their father to arrive and save them from the upcoming wrath of their mother.

Mama ! They're guilty and they'll not do something like this again in the future.. , bunny interfere to stole some time but that waisted in all vane . When he saw flaring nose of his mother due to anger.

Bunny sighsss and looked at his younger brothers who were pleaded him through their innocent puppy like eyes.

He saw them the first set of Quadruplets twins ! Arthit Arjun Kashyap ( Honey )and Aarya Arjun Kashyap ( Aru ) and then moves his eyes moves to the second set of Twins Arin Arjun Kashyap  ( Rin ) Ariv Arjun kashyap ( Fai) ..

Seeing his brothers all scared , his mind was in conflicting state of what to do or not to do and also he doesn't want to go against his sweet Mama's words.

They heard foot steps sound and knew whose footsteps they were. And then they all saw him. Their saviour. Their Father!! Mr. Arjun KASHYAP in all Handsome look. They admire their father so much.