Chapter 8

Ming's POV

"Noona!" Sehun run towards me then hugged me.

"Sehun.." I said. "Wait.. Noona? You're older than me, Oppa." I said.

"Older in age but younger in heart. Hahaha." I heard Luhan said. I saw Sehun glared at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oppas!" I said then bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ming!" I all of them said. I smiled at them and they did the same.

"I'll show you your room, Ming." Baekhyun said. I just smiled and nodded.

"So, how old are you?" He asked.

"16. But I'm turning 17 on Friday." I said then smiled.

"Ohh.. Okay.." He said.

"Why did you ask?"

"Ah.. Nothing.." He said then smiled. "Here it is!" He said then we entered a beautiful light blue room with a little designs on it.

"You like it?" Baek said. I nodded happily.

"It's so beautiful. I still can't believe I'll be staying here with you for two months." I said then looked at the room.

"Yahh.." He said.

Baekhyun's POV

"Yahh.." I said. She's really beautiful. She really look like Chanyeol. Promise.

"Lunch is ready, Guys!" I heard Chanyeol said.

"It's really pretty.." I heard her said.

"Yes it is.. Just like you." I said. But the last part is just a soft tone for her not to hear.

"What were you saying?" She asked. Oh.. She heard me? Ohh...

"Nothing. Let's go. Let's have our lunch. The food is ready." I said. "I'll just put this here, okay?" I said. She nodded then I put her things on her bed.

"Let's go." She said then grabbed me. Yahh.. I can feel butterflies on my tummy. Or I'm just hungry? Hehe.

Chanyeol's POV

Why are they taking too much time? I already shouted that lunch is ready. Baek is enjoying with her. I think.

Finally they arrived and I saw Ming holding his arm while going down. Yahh. What a lucky Baek. Haha.

"Finally." I heard Suho said. "So, how was the room, Ming?"

"It's really pretty!" She said then smiled. I already thought of a gift for her. And I will do it with my bestfriend...... Byun Baek Hyun!