" I'm sorry... "

Taking deep breaths, Travis clenched his fists. His hazel eyes were steadily glaring at a certain blue haired male. The male wasn't his normal best-friend, Philip. No, it was Sal Fisher. The two men stood in the halls, crowded by their fellow classmates. His eyes scanned all of his surroundings. Larry, being held back by Ashley, was the most noticeable. He was trying to jump in and hit Travis back. Only knowing this from Larry's actions and the way he yelled, yelling. The yelling was being cut out by ringing in the blond's ears. He couldn't see Philip. 

 After a few moments, Sal said something. It wasn't even worth listening to. Travis just swung again. This time, the mask made a crack like noise. It was only the prosthetic clattering against the floor, causing some watchers to make a gasp like sound. Sal just stared in horror, Travis shook his fist a bit. " You faggot.. " He breathed out. Sal spoke up, " What'd you say? " Travis gave a breathy laugh as Sal had swung back, landing a blow on the blond. He had taken a few steps back, kicking the mask back a bit. " I said, you stupid faggot! This is probably turning you on, fucking creep. " Another punch landed against Sal's face, getting no response. Some people disagreed with what Travis had said, others didn't. ' Why are you doing this? It's wrong. You know this is wrong. ' He shook his head, clearing his thoughts the best he could. It's what his father would want.

  It was eerily quiet now except for a shaken gasp behind the Phelps boy. He turned back, his eyes filling with horror. Philip. The boy he felt-.. the man he loved. Or thought he loved. Travis opened his mouth to speak but Philip only grabbed his wrist, pulling him away. Some people booed, Larry yelling out, claiming Travis as a coward and a pussy. Sliding into the bathroom, Philip sat Travis against the sinks. He dabbed some paper towels into the water, patting and lightly touching his face with the towel. Travis sighed, adverting his eyes away from Philip. The Russian laid his soft hand against Travis' bruised face sighing, " Your face was already battered.. Why would you do it? " Travis just sigh and shook his head no a bit. Philip gave a frown and tapped his face once, lightly. " Travis.. Your behavior is so different than when you're with me. " A shaken breath ripped through Travis. His eyes began to water, lips quivering. Philip's expression to this reaction was panicked. The tears quickly began to swarm and flood his face. Stammering, he couldn't form the appropriate words to even explain his behavior. 

He was so disgusted in himself for doing this. Treating someone like this because of his father's beliefs. The most disgusting part to Travis was that, he himself, was the faggot he claimed to hate. Philip pulled him close. The blond's sore face pressed up against his chest, hiccuping down a sob as he whined out. His chest was swarming with regret and pain. Breathing was hurting him, due to the breaths being so hard and rugged. The blue-haired male began to run his hand through the blond's hair, calming him slowly. The comfort caused his breathing to normal, tears to stop. A soft, whisper like voice left from Philip, " Take your time. Okay? " Travis nodded. He sat up a bit, bringing up his right hand to wipe at his eyes. No tears were left behind. He took a 

shaken breath and closed his eyes before looking up at him. " i'm sorry. " " For what? " " For being a faggot. For beating up Sal. For listening to my dad- " The tears began to weld up again. When Philip opened his mouth to respond, Travis cut him off. Their lips had pressed together. Expecting one or the other to pull back, they were surprised when they pulled each other closer. Once their lips did part, their faces were flushed. Travis sighed, lightly smiling. He looked Philip into his light green eyes, barely smiling. After moments of silence, Travis breathed in. He took one of Philip's hand and smiled, squeezing lightly.

" I like you, a lot, Phil. " The Russian gave a big grin and whispered back, " Me too. "

Author's note ;
// This is my first ' story ' on this account, I have others in the making. Follow, share, vote, and please leave feedback!