You don't question Mad-Eye Moody

Tonks

I sighed deeply when I looked up at the clock on the wall. It seemed to move in the speed of a sloth. I just wanted to go home. I was tired, hungry, miserable and I really missed my boyfriend. Also I came nowhere on the case I was on. It was an impossible case, there was no solution to it. And that was nothing I just said. There was literally no solution to it.
Mad-Eye said that they gave all new aurors a case like that so that we would learn to never give up and come up with ways to solve it or something. After a while they would tell us about it though and then we would got a real case. I really longed for my real case.

"Nymphadora?" a voice said.

And getting called Nymphadora was the thing that made the goblet spill over in my fragile and tired mind.
Tonks, it was Tonks. Why couldn't people just get into their heads that I wanted to get called Tonks?

"IT'S TONKS" I shouted frustrated and looked up from the papers on my desk. "I'm sorry, Mad-Eye. I didn't mean to shout."

He didn't even work on the ministry anymore. Why was he there? Splendid question. He was just there and everybody seemed to accept it. Or maybe they were scared of him. He had a crazy blue eye and looked pretty crazy in general. I could understand if people were scared of him even if I absolutely wasn't.

Mad-Eye growled and his normal eye rolled. "Oh you've shouted on me every day since we met."

"Yeah, but I shout at you every day because you're fricking mad. Now I shouted at you because I'm working overtime on a case that has no solution and I'm tired as hell" I replied sweetly.

Damn the person who came up with the idea of the impossible case for new aurors thing. I seriously wanted to kill that person. Slowly and painfully. With my bare hands.

"Well, you'll have to wait a few more hours until you can go home. I need to take you to my place" Mad-Eye said quickly.

If there was something I had learned during my years in training, it was that you didn't question Mad-Eye Moody if you didn't have a hella good reason. I had a hella good reason, I felt like I would die if I didn't go home. But I also didn't feel like arguing.
Why did he need to take me to his place? Couldn't he just do whatever it was where we were? What was so secret that I had to go to his place to get to know about it?

"Sure thing. I'm ready to leave when you are" I said and didn't even try to sound happy about it.

"We leave now" Mad-Eye said and started walking away.

I raised so quickly that my chair fell over, but I didn't bother to put it up again. I just followed Mad-Eye without looking back even once