Chapter 1: The new team leader

A/n: so this was a story written on my Deviant art and I was gonna bring it over by copy and paste but i figured, let's remake it so if you're reading this on DA and it says chapter 1 you know why. ANY WHO ENJOY!

________________________________________________________________________________

~(y/n)'s p.o.v.~

"You still thinking about her kid?" Junior asked as he handed me another chocolate shake since I can't drink underage.

"It's just... why would my best friend do that?" I asked.

"Jealousy can bring out the ugly in everyone, and if your ex doesn't want to hear you out that's on her not you." He replied.

"Yeah.... you're right." I sighed sighing

"Don't let her in!" One of Juniors men shouted closing the door only for it to be shot down.

"Guess who!" A female voice said, walking in the building.

'Oh no...' I said as I saw Yang and a blue haired boy walk in.

"Blondie what are you doing here?" Junior asked.

"I'm here for information that you might have." She replied.

"Well sorry to bust your bubbles Blondie but we're closed." He said.

"Oh then why is he here...." Yang said pointing to me and was glaring at me.

"I was just leaving." I replied, paying Junior, "Have a nice day Junior, Yang."

~Yang's p.o.v.~

"Still refuse to listen to him?" Junior asked me getting me to glare at him.

"You two knew each other?" Neptune asked

"Yeah... but that's not important, what is important is what we came here for." I replied, "Where is Roman, and where is the men he borrowed from you."

"I don't know, he showed up, paid for them and they never came back." Junior replied.

"Where did they go?" Neptune asked.

"... What kind of question is that, I said they never came back which means Roman got tired of my men which is something I can relate with." Junior said angrily.

"Alright, and what's your relation ship with (y/n)?" I asked.

"He's my nephew." He replied sighing, "You know you should really listen to his side of the story before coming up with crazy assumptions."

"Oh like you know what really happened" I said rolling my eyes.

"In fact I do, I was here after all." He replied, "but you have to get the story from him instead of me."

"Fine, if I ever run into him again I will." I said, turning to leave"But that won't fix anything."

~time skip (y/n)'s p.o.v.~

I was on a bullhead on my way to Beacon since I have gotten accepted into it even though it was a late in the semester. Ozpin found me in the woods when I was fighting white fang members who wanted to recruit me for their "All mighty" cause and saying that if I refused they'll kill me. Yeah, that didn't work out as planned. I accepted for two reasons; one I've always wanted to go but was late for enrollment, and two, my parents and Junior would have hung my upside by my toes if I didn't accept. I got up from where I was sitting and exited the bullhead when it finished landing and the doors open.

"Are you Mr. Nightly?" A blonde woman came up.

"Yes and you are?" I asked.

"I am Professor Goodwitch, please follow me to Ozpins office." She replied, and walked off.