Origins Part 2

Then at BC Sol, Raul felt a dark presence. "Oh." Raul strained. "Are you alright?" Kris asked. "No. I just felt a dark presence within the snake miraculous." Raul answered. "You mean the powerful jewel that possesses the power of death and destruction?" Kris then asked. "Yes, I'm afraid it fell into the wrong hands. We need to inform Valt about this. Who knows what darkness will spread throughout this world." Raul answered. "Okay." Kris said. 

Meanwhile, Valt was training with his friends Rantaro, Cuza, Silas, Spring, and Rinda. "I wonder if we're going to have a turn." Spring told Rinda. "You know it." Rinda said. Rinda De La Hoya is Free's younger sister. She decided to stay at BC Sol because she has friends there and this is her home. "Valt Aoi, Please report to Kris's office at once." Raul's voice announced. "Okay." Valt said. His friends understood that he was needed. Valt left and headed to Kris's office.

When he arrived, he was stunned that Kris was here as well. "Kris, what are you doing here? What's going on?" Valt asked. "Valt, I'm afraid the world is at risk." Kris answered. "Why?" Valt then asked. "The snake miraculous has fallen into the wrong hands. The world is in danger. We need you to find allies here you can trust to assist you in this mission." Raul answered. "Raul, can you reach for your miraculous box?" Kris asked. "Sure thing." Raul answered. 

Raul reached for his miraculous box and opened it up. "These are the miraculous. The blue earrings are the miraculous of the blue horse which grant you the power of life and creation. You will use it for the greater good." Raul told Valt giving him the blue earrings. "You are welcome to keep them. But for the miraculous of the fox, the turtle, the cat, and the bee, you must find allies here you can trust." Kris said. "I will." Valt said. "Good. Dismissed." Kris said. Valt grabbed the miraculous of the fox, the turtle, the cat, and the bee then left.