Chapter 1

GoldKit sat quietly next to some flowers and licked herself clean. She caught the cent of another cat and got a fright, when she looked up she saw a tall and smart looking cat. She hissed to try scare it off. "Your a fighter little one, aren't you?" The tall cat purred with excitement. The smaller cat clawed at the older one. "I'm RobbinStar! I'd like to ask if you have any parents?" The older cat meowed. The kit shook her head as a no. RobbinStar looked pleased. "Come join AppleClanl!" The tall striped cat meowed with relief. The younger cat held her head tall and confidently and followed the older to the camp.

*
Shortly after they arrived at the camp, her new leader called over a male cat called ScruffyPaw, he was mutch larger and mutch more confident and wore a proud high tail. He had fluffy and messed up furr. She purred at him. "How many moons are you?" Asked the Leader in a soft voice. "I'm almost 6 moons old." Answered the I'm young cat. "Perfact! Your just about old enough to get a mentor!" 'Meowed the leader happily.

"You May share a mentor with ScruffPaw! Your training starts tomorrow this time exactly! Let ScruffyPaw show You round the AppleClan camp!" Purred the leader. "Yes RobbinStar!" Meowed back ScruffyPaw, dipping his head respectfully to his leader. "What's your name?" ScruffyPaw flicked his tail nervously towards the aprentices den. "So I guess I'm GoldPaw now!" Meowed GoldPaw. "I guess so!" Purred ScruffyPaw.

The two ended up at a den that was quite big and had apples decorating the place, it had a strange red patch of grass around it and there were some mice skins to finish of the touch. "This is the elders den," explained ScruffyPaw calmly. "There normaly sitting one here chatting if not eating or fighting for the clan." He added. GoldPaw nodded to let the cat know she was listening to his conversation. "Let's move on then" purred ScruffyPaw.

They moved on to the kits den which was slightly under the ground with apples round it to keep it decorated, GoldPaw purred at the sight of all the little kits practising hunting on all the apples. "This is where the kits stay! RoseLeaf watched the kits." Explained ScruffyPaw. GoldPaw nodded.

"It's nearly time for the aprentices to eat, let me show you the prey pile." Meowed ScruffyPaw, tilting his head towards the preyPile. "Thank god, cant remember the last time I ate." Meowed GoldPaw. "Don't get to scared of the cat gaurding the prey, he is GreyPelt!" Mensioned scruffyPaw. "Okay!" Replies GoldPaw. They trotted over the prey pile, they looked at GreyPelt for permitions to eat. Before GreyPelt nodded he realised the new aprentice. "Ah, you must be the new aprentice everyone is talking about! It's GoldPaw, isent it?" Meowed GreyPelt interested. "Yep!" Meowed GoldPaw. "Better get a mouse and go sleep, you've had a long day! I've heard your training starts tomorrow!" GreyPelt mensioned. GoldPaw nodded and they took a mouse for each of them and ScruffyPaw was carrying an extra one.

They walked to the aprentices den, which was pretty and full of apples. There were many nests there that the aprentices has made.
They ate and saw another cat aproch them. "Hello DovePaw!" ScruffyPaw welcomes the cat. "H,hi." The cat meowed shyly. "This is DovePaw GoldPaw! And DovePaw his is GoldPaw!" Explained ScruffyPaw. "Hello!" Purred GoldPaw. "Hi..!" Purred DovePaw shyly. "DovePaw, I got you your mouse!" Purred ScruffyPaw, pushing the mouse towards  the aprentice. DovePaw ate and helped GoldPaw make a nest to sleep in. When they were done the all settled down to sleep.