Obsession

"I want you, I want you, want you."

Choi Youngjae was a very tolerant man. Since the Min King and Queen had died, he was there for Jisoo and Yoongi. He was a father figure and helped Yoongi become the man he is today, and he helped Jang-mi become a strong, independent woman.

Youngjae had done his fair share of "favors" for Jang-mi, such as helping her pull off teenage pranks and other things, but this time, he snapped.

Jang-mi asked him to get laid. At first, he'd thought the rebellious teen was joking. Then she explained her plan.

In order to get the apartment room next to Jungkook, she had to get the current tenant out. A middle aged woman named Geong-Hye Song lived there. Jang-mi asked Youngjae to simply flirt with her, then get her fucked enough to use his power to get rid of her. Youngjae wanted to protest, but he knew of Jang-mi's dangerous tantrums.

Youngjae gave in, and now he's sitting on what used to be the woman's bed. Geong-Hye? She was going to be gone for a very long time, thanks to the power of memory wipe.

Youngjae wiped some sweat from his forehead, and sat up. Jang-mi was sitting in a chair, rambling on and on about Jungkook.

Youngjae couldn't take it anymore. "You're obsessed!"

Jang-mi stopped her rant quickly, and turned to face Youngjae. Her eyes flashed angry red, and she glared at Youngjae. "You have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Yes I do! Jang-mi, I raised you!" said Youngjae.

Jang-mi stood up and began to pace. She had to talk to Jungkook at some point in the near future.

She stopped pacing with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Jang-mi had a plan.

And Youngjae was going to help her.

—————————————————

Hi! Sorry, this is kind of a filler! I'm starting to think this book has around 15 more chapters maybe? I know I'm going to do end specials ;))) so stay updated!

Stay beautiful

~Bagel