Chapter 8 The Devil and The Snake.

Author: Hey guys so um i decided to give all of you a Karma and Nagisa special, also I apologise for taking so long to publish.
Hinata: I think its- uh nice?
Nagisa: Um Author-Chan what do you think you are doing.
Author: Um nothing oki bye guys enjoy. *runs*
P.S. This chapter isn't PG and is our lovely friend yaoi so don't like read like anywhere since it yaoi all the way through with a shocking twist at the end. (Please ignore all the bad punctuation)
------------------------------------------------------
-No One's POV-
*In an empty classroom at Karasuno*

"Karma what are you doing?" Nagisa questioned his boyfriend who had just dragged him into an empty classroom and locked the door.

" Why, i'm giving us some privacy to have a bit if fun of course." Karma grinned removing his shirt, and making his way over to his blueberry who now had a slightly red face at the sight of his boyfriend stripping and slowly making his way towards him.

" But what if someone see's us?" Nagisa questioned trailing his eyes up and down Karma's toned chest and stomach.

Karma let out a knowing smirk as he motioned for Nagisa to sit on one of the empty desk and then stood between his legs as mercury eyes met Aqua one's, they stayed at each other neither breaking the eye contact. Karma placed his hands on Nagisa's hips and slowly ran them up and started to undo the buttons of his shirt.

Nagisa pulled his red haired boyfriend down for a long wet opened mouth kiss, which then caused Karma to rip of Nagisa's shirt instead. Pulling away from the kisses Karma trailed butterfly kisses down the bluenette neck and occasionally biting lightly causing Nagisa to whimper in pleasure.

"K-Karma" Nagisa whispered and gripped onto the devil's shoulders tightly, Karma smirked and moved down to the collarbone and left purple love bites along the right side.

"Nagisa we have barely even started yet and you're already saying my name." Karma smirked and moved his hands to Nagisa's thighs.

-Nagisa's POV-
I feel a shiver of anticipation run through my body as Karma Moved his hands up my thighs, and leaving lingering kisses as His hot breath trailed along my neck.

"Ngn wa-it Kar- Karma" I stuttered out realising where his hands were going and blushes even more if that were possible.

" Shh just enjoy it." He whispered seductively, as he slipped his hand into my boxers and I let out a breathy moan to sudden touch. "You're so sensitive today Nagi."

"Fuck Karma mhm~" I moaned out throwing my head back, as Karma pumped my member at a steady pace but always went slower, when he reached the tip in a teasing manner.

"You know Nagi you could be getting more than this... if you beg" Karma chuckle in my ear and I didn't like the tease he was being so I reached down to his pants too.

" Don't act so Ahh~ high and mighty." I panted out and began to palm his hard member through his trousers and he immediately retracted his hand and pushed me back on the desk.

"Nagi I really was trying to show some self restraint especially after last time" i freeze up after hearing those words, and instantly try to escape but it was to late i was caught in the devil's trap.

Karma pull off my boxers making me blush from the sudden exposure and tried to cover up but to no avail.

" There no way you are escaping this so, why don't you just enjoy it... like always." Karma licked up my neck and I covered my mouth with the back of my hand.