The Sun after the Storm

*WARNING- Mentions of rape

Kirishimas POV (holy shit, is that a POV change)
Denki seemed much better after I soothed him with nice words, and kisses. He looked more happy than he did when we kissed for the first time. Everytime he would say shit about himself, I would remind him of his favorite thing.
"I-i'm so ug-"
"Hey, remember when we went on our date at the botanical gardens, and we saw the flowers that looked like you?"
He started to blush. I knew he enjoyed that date from the way he acted when we walked in. His eyes got so big, and he giggled at the sight of the millions of flowers in the fields. He ran down the paths, and would touch all of the flowers. I always thought it was a cute thing for him to do.

In my mind, our dates were some places Sero told me he liked as a kid, and I knew he would love to go back for a better experience.

Denkis POV:
I remembered how M*neta offended Midoriya when he said the stuff about trans people. I decided to call Shinsou to ask him about Midoriya.

Kirishima noticed Denki getting on his phone, and he got suspicious.

"Babe, who are you texting?"

"Oh, I'm just texting shin to see how Midoriya is."

Kaminari's phone soon starts ringing, and he answers.

"Hey Shinsou."

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Pretty good. I mean, his words did hurt, but Kiri helped with everything."

Kiri developed a light blush on his face.

"Kami, please tell me you two didn't fuck in the dorms."

"No, we didn't. I just called to check on Midoriya. How did he handle everything."

"Well, Midoriya wanted to stay closeted because he didn't know anyone else in Class 1-A was trans. Before the incident with you and Bakugou, Midoriya had gone to my dorm because he wanted to speak with him. When he walked into my dorm, I noticed all the bruises, and bite marks on him, and I expected him to laugh it off, but he ran to me, hugged me, and cried. He told me how Bakugou had drugged him, and raped him the night before. Of course, Midoriya was scared because he didn't want it, and Bakugou never used a condom, but luckily Midoriya was fine, but Bakugou started getting pissy, then yeah."

I sat there for a minute, completely speechless. I couldn't imagine what Midoriya went through that night.I must've sat there for too long, because Kiri hung up.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted.
i really want to say Thank you for 1.6k reads! never expected this story to get that many reads.
I also want to thank my friends SoxProductions and  DailyDoseOfBNHA for always being there for me no matter what
And I want to thank  cringey_noob
 for being the best girlfriend anyone could ask for.

Yeah, and make sure you ask more questions. I may answer them in the next chapter, depending on the number of questions.

PLUS ULTRA!!

-Author-kun