Bakugou x reader

Your P.O.V
Today is my birthday! Not only that but it's my first birthday with a boyfriend. My boyfriend Bakugou is a little difficult to deal with, but I usually manage with him. He is really good in bed if you know what I mean. Anyway I have been sitting in my house all day waiting for him to show up with flowers or something for my birthday but he has yet to arrive. My mom stopped by this morning to drop off my birthday cheesecake and some presents. My dad stop  by yesterday which was really nice and gave me a few gifts. My friends from UA planned a surprise party for me tomorrow. They think I don't know but Deku sucks at keeping secrets. So that leaves Bakugou the only person I really want a gift this year I mean come this is the first birthday that I've had boyfriend and he forgets about it.

Bakugou's P.O.V
I was walking around the mall for about 4 hours trying to find a gift for Y/n for her birthday but there is nothing here that would fit her. I mean we've been dating for almost a year now. I should know what to get my girlfriend for her birthday. For my birthday she got me new grenades for my suit. So this birthday thing should be easy but it's not. I continued walking and I looked to my left to find a store with a whole bunch of anime and nerdy things that she's into. I walk to the store and buy her a lot of shirts and things for the store that she would like. I walk out of the store and to her house.

Your P.O.V
I finally  gave up on Bakugou stopping by my house. So I decided to take a shower and make myself feel a little bit better since I would be clean. As I was taking a shower I hear my bedroom door open. I hear Bakugou calling my name.
"I'm in the shower be out in a bit"
" okay babe"
I continue the shower and all of sudden I feel hands on my waist I turn around to find Bakugou Behind me.
" What The hell Bakugou, I said I'd be out in minute"
" I couldn't wait that long, so I decided to give you your present here and when we get done"
Oh dear god. When he said those words I almost fainted in his arms. Bakugou was never the patient type but I never know him to be this Impatient. he leaned down and kissed me. That kiss felt like forever and then he moved to my neck leaving little love bites on my neck
" Hey! People are gonna see those"
" Yea that's the point"
He moved down to my breast and then to my stomach. He then entered me and he was gentle about it either may I add.
~Time skip~
Once Bakugou finished he looked at me and gave me one more kiss and stepped out the shower.
" I'm gonna put some clothes on in your room"
"Okay, let me finish here then I will be out"
Bakugou has never disappointed ne when it comes to stuff like that. I finish my shower and go to the living to see Bakugou making my favorite food.
" That's my favorite"
" yea no shit nerd, that's why I'm cooking it"
"Oh and your presents are over on the table"
I walk over to the table and see a whole bunch of anime things. I open all of the bags and boxes. This has definitely been the best birthday ever! 

I hope all of you are doing okay during this time. If you need someone to talk to or anything. Dm and we can go from there. Also thanks for 2k reads!! I love you all be safe and healthy
~m