My Father

A knock camon the large oke door to Sassnay's  room like it does every morning. She rolls over pretending to be asleep. Then a small woman walks in " Miss you need to get up your father will be angry if your late again " She pulls the blanket down. " He will be mad no matter what I do . "She sat up and growned as she pulls her hair up.

The small women shakes her head . " I know miss I understand . " She walks over to the closest and pulls out a dress of black glitter. Sassnay looks at her. " No dress " She gets up and gets her corset and he lether pants.  She slips the tight cloth on. The small women looks at her " No undergarments? " She gasp. Sassnay giggles " No " She heads to the bathroom and starts he makeup.

The small women heads out to tell lorde Castin that his daughter would be right down. Sassnay brushes her fangs and sighs  as the heads down to the main Hall. ' what could he want? ' she thinks as she rubs her head. As she enters the main hall. " There you are and what are you wearing? " He rubs his beard and looks her up and down.

She shrugs and walks up to him. " What do you want? "She crosses her arms. He growns " It's time we got you married and you start to rule. now you have your pick of any vampire male you want. " He says in a sturn tone. She sighs and nods " Fine I am off " She runs off and out the front door. He told his eyes. " She is going to just put it off " He sighs .

Sassnay walks around the town. ' I have never thought of being the married type. I just don't look at most guys like that. ' she  looks around and sighs. ' this is all my father . ' " Boo little fang! " Said a sexy deep voice from behind her. She jumps .

To be continued....
Now who dose  this handsome manly voice belong to?
Well read and find out?