Oof 2

"He's a good man, son." Barbie wipes her tears and sniffs the flowers .
Sonic nods and he hugs the bouquet bc he's 🅱️orED.
Suddenly, Sonic feels there's a grip on his ankle and he look down to see but Barbie screams.
"SONIC LOLI LONDON IS GRABBING UR ANKLE" Barbie screams on top if her lungs and Sonic jumps
"Oh shit HERE WE GO AGAIN" and kicks loli london on the head.
Now lilo london is laying on the floor and Sonic thinks he's already died.
Plot twist: thanos and lolo london r secretly dating but lilo died so thanos went depressed and he's trying to commit suicide .
"YEY HE's FINALLY DEAD" the excitement filling Sonic's body making him jumping in laughter.
"NOO HE's right there!! Dancing to Ballerina!" Barbie points at loli london.
Sonic argue back "NO he's dancing to 🔥 BY 875!!"
After a minutes they argued about loli london, loli stops dancing and fly on the sky with Jimin.
And Yoongi appears "sweg" and he disappears.
And Thanos crying bc he thot loli left him.
Barbie sighs and pats on thanos' back and Sonic looks at thanos in the eye.
"Omg thanos' mascara is melting! Call loli london here to fix his goddamn makeup!!!" Sonic screams at Barbie and Barbie nods, understood.
"COME HER LOLI U NEED TO FIX THANOS' MAKE UP!" Barbie calls loli who is on the thicc cloud.
Not too soon, loli london and Jimin appears on the sky and lands on the green grass.
Sonic widen his eyes because he saw something on Jimin's hand.
"IT'S A ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!" Jin, come out of nowhere, screams at Sonic and Barbie.
"FU-" Sonic was about to cursed but cut off by Barbie.
"IS HE GOING TO SHOOT UP THANOS?!" Barbie cover her two cheeks, shocked.
"IDK JIMIN IS ON WHO'S SIDE!" Sonic screams back and Barbie gives Jimin glares.
Jimin got irritated and he does smth everyone don't want.
"OMG BARBIE! He's TARGETING YOU!" Sonic and Jin yell at Barbie at the same time. (They always scream so dun ask why)
Jimin, is, pointing, his, goddamn, rocket launcher, to, Barbie.
"Bye you guys. Have fun living on this world without me. And don't forget that i love you, Sonic." Barbie's eyes full of tears.