Feb. 01 - Midnight Lover

"Michael!"

I whisper-yelled, trying not to get too much attention from all these people in the set of Michael's video shoot for his new single.

I mumbled my quick apologies to the people near me who got interfered and distracted from what they are doing because of my presence. To my surprise, they just smiled at me instead and if I'm not mistaken, they shared the excitement I am feeling.

I think every one in here is sweet and kind-hearted just like their boss.

"Faye!"

Michael yelled in excitement. When I say yelled, he did really yell that everyone in the whole studio heard it. But since he's the King of Pop, he doesn't give any damn.

"How many times do I need to tell you? It's Faith not Faye."

I told him with a huge grin on my face just to level with his oh-so-confident smile that will, undoubtedly, steal every woman's heart or... panties. Yeah whatever.

"To me, you're Faye." He said confidently as he spread his arms, asking for a hug. "No hug for your dear friend?" He asked with an arched brow that makes him 100x cuter.

Uhm, okay. I said cute not cuter. You know what? Just forget I said anything.

"You're such a softie." I teased him as we shared a bear hug as if we didn't see each other yesterday.

"That's because you know the true me." He whispered and I grabbed the opportunity to pull away from the hug but his arms are so strong that he locked me under his comforting arm.

"Hey!" He completely ignored my pushes and my annoyance as he gestured something to a man who's already marching towards us.

"Can you take some pictures of us?" Michael asked politely and that's when I noticed that the man he called is holding a camera. He must be a photographer or something.

"Smile." Michael grinned at me and tightened his arm around my shoulders as he gave me a look asking me to relax.

"Okay..." I just answered because I knew damn well that he's not taking no as an answer.

The photographer worked his magic as he took several snaps of us. Being goofy friends, we shared different poses just like what friends who are so comfortable with each other will do.

We have a wacky pose, a fierce one, a casual one, and a bear hug. There's also a snap where he kissed my cheek and that's completely fine. I kissed his cheek too just to be fair.

Oh. And there's one where we are just staring at one another.

"Perfect." His giggles sounded like music to my ears. "We should do this more often. Maybe you..." He glared at me. "Should visit me on set often."

"Don't be a drama king." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm here now, happy?"

"You don't know how much." His eyes twinkled and I know for sure that he's very happy since he's always bugging me to visit him often on set or come with him to his concerts.

"Last shoot then we'll be free." He smiled at me as he was informed that the short break is over. "Be comfortable. Feel at home." He gestured around the studio. "Wait for me, okay?"

He gave me a warning not to run away as if I'm planning to escape. I just smiled and assured him that I will be fine before he walked towards the mini stage.

I watched him doing his magic as amusement filled my eyes. He's dancing with a prisoner's ball and chain tied to his foot and I'm not gonna lie. He's really good at what he's doing. Perfect is an understatement.