Chapter 4

I will dedicate this chapter to  IvonnaMrina because she asked me to write! Thanks for that! ~_^

I know it me a long time to write this story again,, Lot's of things have been going on here and I was kind of lost in my mind, Fist it was my job, Than my (one week long) boyfriend. What did not turn out the kind of guy he said he was and other stuff that.... is.... more private!!

But here you go

Enjoy~!!

___________________________________________________

I fell on my knees and hit yhe ground. I still couldn't believe what has happened. The door was still open and the wind blow the snow inside. 

''Noah?.... NOAH!?'' I shouted and broke into tears. ''No there is no time to cry. I need to find them!''

I stood on my feet and started to run. I was running non stop. The cold let me shiver, but it didn't bother me. My coat was still in Noah's house, but finding them more important.

''First I need to go home'' I said to myself. ''I need to look first for Stefan''

I was by the gates of the graveyard and my house was now about ten minutes away. Once I got there I opened in hurry the door and run inside. I took the stairs towards Stefen's room. I opened the door, but no one was here. No where was a trail from him. My eyes fell on his nightstand were a picture frame was laying. I walked over to it and looked at the picture.

It was picture of the four of us. I was only two at that time and it was also the last picture made when they were still alive.

Then I noticed how quiet it was. You could here a needle fall. I walked to his bed and took a seat. Not long after that I heard a sound. I held my breath and listed more focused. Again I heard the sound and knew where it came from.

I placed the picture down and stood up. I walked out of his room and towards the bathroom. The door was locked, but I still pulled.

''Who is there?'' Said someone from the other side.

''Stefan? Are you there?'' I said. ''If it is you, than please open the door''

It stayed quiet at the other side. I was about the say something when I heard him moving again.

''No! I don't want you to see me like this!''

''Come Stefen!'' I said and stood with tears in my eyes. '' Please I beg you. Open this f*cking door. if you don't do it than I will!''

And he knew I would, because I was a blackbelt in judo and karate. I heard a faint click and the door opened slowly. Stefen showed himself but looked away from me. I grabbed his face and turned to me to looked him in the eye.

''You don't need to be scared, Stefen.'' I said and smilled faintly into his teary eyes. ''I will never hate you''

He looked deeper into my eyes and wrapped his arms around me. He placed his face on my shoulder and I could feel the warm tears on my shoulder.

****

A little while later, we where sitting in the living room next to each other in silence. It was to silence, so decided to turn on the TV. I switched between channels, but nothing looked fun at the moment. I let out a sigh and turned towards Stefen.

''What was that all about earlier'' I asked. ''Why was it that you looked like some one else?''

Stefen stood up and walked over to the window. After a few minutes he walked to the kitchen and came back not much later with tea.