23🔞

Jennie

I have no idea what I'm doing.

A lamp shines in the corner of the room next to my bed, giving me a good view of her. I place my hand over Jisoo's mouth as soon as she shuts the door behind us and push her against it. I'll prove to her in every way possible that our feelings are real and not to walk away.

She removes my hand. "You're the screamer, babe. I'll be the one forcing you to be quiet."

Facts.

I smile in return. She doesn't do the same. The stare on her face is packed with pain and desire. She wants me but doesn't. She believes me but doesn't. She wants to work this out but doesn't.

Everything I'm reading on Jisoo is confliction.

Let me prove it to you.

I sink to my knees, hastily undo her pants, and lick the length of her cock the moment it springs free. A deep groan leaves her mouth before she catches herself and bites into her lower lip, masking the sounds of her pleasure. It's a shame. I want to hear every word and moan leaving her, but the kids can't hear us. I capture her in my mouth, sucking hard, and hope to erase the hate she has for me. She's smooth as I attempt to use her dick to deep-throat my way back into her heart, as pathetic as it sounds. She won my forgiveness by orgasm; maybe I can do the same with her.

She grows harder with every stroke from my mouth. I get lost in the act and don't tear myself away until she speaks. "Stop, Jennie. This isn't going to finish with my cock in your mouth."

When I stare up at her, she's taking me in with cold eyes and a guarded look. That's when I realize she hasn't touched me. Her hands aren't in my hair. This is the first time she's never touched me. Instead, she's made this impersonal, as if I were a random chick she was about to fuck in the restroom of a bar.

I need to give her more.

I rise up on my knees, gripping her thighs, and kiss up her chest—over her tee, her neck, her jaw, moving my way toward her lips. She subtly turns her face away from me.

"Kiss me, Jisoo," I embarrassingly plead. "Touch me." Forgive me. "Fuck me."

My last two words do the trick. She grips my waist and kisses my hair before crashing her lips to mine. She breaks away to remove her shirt and then palms my breast over my robe.

"Is this what you want?" she whispers into my mouth.

"More than anything," I reply.

She wastes no time before pushing me back toward my bed. My shoulders tighten as she takes me in, and I lose a breath when she harshly tugs the ties of my robe, releasing it, and then tosses it across the room. My panties are torn and flung in the opposite direction.

She twists me around, my back facing her, her chest pushing up against me. My knees hit the bed, and I shiver when she reaches out and tucks my hair behind my shoulder.

"You always seem to get what you want, don't you, Jennie?" she hisses in my ear before running her tongue along the lobe.

I gasp when she grips my waist and rubs her hard cock against my ass. I press against her at the same time she guides us up my bed. She lifts herself on all fours while I stay on my stomach, and she lightly feathers a finger down my spine.

"Jennie, how you've ruined me," she says, her finger still skimming my skin.

My hips are raised, and with no warning, she slams inside me before lowering me so that I'm flat on my stomach again. Our legs tangle together, and I'm already close to getting off as she balances herself over me. Our bodies rub against each other's with every stroke, and I don't have the power to move. She carries our weight as she slams into me.

I shove my face into my pillow to mask my moans. I've never had sex like this before. It's angry. It's raw. It's rough. This is a pure hate fuck.

I move my head to the side and bite into her arm as I grow closer, and her hands grab mine, squeezing them as she nears her release.

"Yes, fucking mark me," she grinds out.

She grips harder, and I bite deeper with every push and pull from her.

My pussy constricts against her cock as waves of pleasure hit me, and then I shudder out my orgasm while her hips continue to slam into me until it's her turn to come. When it's time, she pulls out and releases on my back, like I'm some random whore she only wants to come all over.

She falls to the side of me as we fight to catch our breaths, and I already miss the heat and sweat of her body when she rolls off the bed. I start to turn around to see her but jump when she slaps my ass.

"Thanks for the fuck, neighbor," she comments. "I've needed some release."

I jump up to my knees. "Excuse me?"

She grabs her shirt from the floor and then her pants.

"You're not spending the night?"

She throws her shirt over her head without glancing in my direction. "I'll pass. Like I said, I appreciate the fuck. This was fun. Next time you want a quick, meaningless fuck, you know where to find me."

"You're an asshole," I hiss.

"You thought I was an asshole then? Just wait." She leans onto my bed with her palms on each side of me. "You know what's funny? You're exactly like him. A manipulative liar."

With that, she turns around and leaves.

**

I stomp into my office with fury in my eyes. Fury in my sleepy eyes. I was up all night, pissed about Jisoo.

"Whoa, killer. Who's on the murder list today?" Yeri asks.

"Kim motherfucking Jisoo," I grit out. "I hate her!"

She holds her hand up to stop me and narrows her eyes at me in confusion. "Hold up. Last time we talked, you said you wanted her, and she hated you. Now, you hate her, too? What happened?" She leans back in her chair. "This is getting very interesting."

"She came over last night, and we had sex," I confess.

She tilts her head to the side. "Isn't that what you wanted?" She stops to study me for a moment, as if she's missing something. "Was it bad sex or something? Did she leave before getting you off? Start some kinky shit you weren't okay with?"

"No! It was amazing sex!"

"Good," she comments with a pleased smile. "So, what's the problem then?"

"The problem is, after we finished, she slapped my ass, said thank you, and then left!" I throw my hands up in the air and throw my bag onto the floor. "Who the fuck does that?"

"I told you, hate sex is the best sex," she replies. "Nothing beats pent-up frustration like rough sex that ends with someone telling the other to fuck off." She chews on the pen in her hand as if this isn't a big deal.

I grab my bag from the floor while still looking at her. "Remind me why I talk to you about my problems. Hate sex might be the best sex, but the after-party of hate sex fucking sucks."

She shrugs. "Look on the bright side; you guys are making progress in the shitshow that is Jisoo and Jennie's relationship. Yesterday morning, she wanted nothing to do with you. Now, she's jamming her cock into your vagina. Things are looking up, my friend."

"No. Things are looking more along the lines of homicide. Be prepared to finally get a new job because I'll be in prison."

She laughs before her face turns soft. "Give her time, Jennie. Was it a dick move? Absolutely. She is pissed, and her ego is bruised."

"I'm not giving her shit, except sliced tires, so do you have any better advice?"

"At the moment, no, but let me drink some coffee, answer some emails, and take a two-hour lunch break, and then I'll get back to you."

"I'm screwed," I mutter before walking into my office.