Chapter One.

~ Chapter One ~

~ Natalie P.O.V. ~

As I walked along the uneven surface of the path to get home from college, out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone I really didn't want to see..

Katie.

Let me tell you a bit about myself, I'm 17years old, I have long blond hair, it's naturally curly, but I prefer it straight, I don't wear much make-up, I just wear enough to cover up some of my flaws, I only have two friends, but they are my best friends, we're literally joined at the hip. I'm not really a girly girl, I tend to wear leggings or colourful jeans & hoodies or jumpers.

Caz- Caz is my go to girl, she's always there and gives the best advice. We often fight, but it's like a sibling argument, and neither of us go in huffs, we just forget what we argued about then start laughing. Speaking of laughing, she's always laughing. Caz has longish deep brown hair and only wears eyeliner and mascara. She isn't a girly girl, but she definitely isn't a tomboy. 

Leah- Leah is a quiet girl, but that's only until you get to know her. She's always there for everyone and doesn't have any enemies... but she doesn't necessarily like everyone. She has short chestnut coloured hair, but it's naturally light brown. She wears make-up, although not a lot.

I could trust both these girls with my life, well, some of it!

Oh yeah, and I have one enemy, my old best friend, Katie. We were so close, but then a new girl came to school, Mrs popular, so Katie just dropped our friendship for the chance to be popular. So much for having a friend you can trust, right?

But then Katie done something so low, even I was shocked she'd do such a thing. She started bullying me! Not just being abusive and name calling, but recently she'd resorted to physically trying to hurt me. She only done it when Mrs Popular was about, other times she'd just leave me be, or when I'm with my friends, she wouldn't come close. I was so glad to find out she didn't get into the same college as me and my friends, by friends I mean Leah and Caz. That's only because she didn't get into a college at all, she totally gave up with her studies and focused on being a full on tart.

But I was going to Caz's tonight, as well as Leah, so I had to go spend an hour or so with my family.

Which brings me to why I was walking home alone.. Then she turned up. It shocked me to see her standing there alone, since it's Friday, she'd usually already be all slutty dressed and ready to go drinking with all her fake friends. I'm surprised her parents still put up with her! If that was my parents, they'd have chucked me out as soon as they saw me even buying the clothes she wears, not even to begin with if I was to wear them!

 Right now, she was wearing denim hot pants, you know the ones that show your arse? Yeah, them and a top that only just fit her, and she was wearing heels, as usual. Her hair was back combed to the point where it looked like she'd just been electrocuted and I think it was meant to be curly? 

I continued to walk home and pretend I never saw her. I was shocked when i started to hear her coming closer to me and shouting my name.

''Natalie! Natalie stop! I need to speak to you! Don't ignore me! HEY! NATALIE STOP, PLEASE, NOW!''

I mentally laughed and turned around, wait, did she just say please? Wow, she must want something..

''What do you want now Katie? I have better things to do with my time than be with you.'' I snapped at her, I hoped it sounded like I was angry, but right now I wanted to laugh at her. She looked ridiculous! Her make-up was caked on and she looked like an orange. She had slag lines at the side of her face. She used to be naturally pretty, now she's totally ruined her 'image'.