Chapter Two.

Natalie P.O.V.

-3hours later-

As soon as Leah and Caz walked into my walk-in-wardrobe, me and Lily composed our laughter and began to get up and decided to watch a DVD. We decided to watch 'The Woman In Black'. 

Within 20minutes Caz was hiding behind a pillow screaming at me to turn it off, while everyone was laughing at her.

A few screams, spilt popcorn and a knocked over drink later... We had a crying Caz(she thought the ending was so cute, she began to cry..), a hyper Leah(too much pop..). Then there was me and Lily laughing at the other two.

After laughing at them for about half an hour, everyone began to complain that they're hungry.

Which brings us to now, Leah is still hyper, sitting, in front of the door waiting for the Pizza delivery man. My Dad went to see my uncle(his brother). Lily went out with my Mum to go clothes shopping and bring back more snacks since Caz could eat your house, yet never gain weight. Caz is watching tele, complaining that she needs food. While I'm sorting out my room, since Caz spilt her drink when she got a fright, I had to clean it. And quickly before my parents found out. Just as I finished my room, the door bell rang.

''QUICK QUICK QUICK, PIZZA'' Leah screamed while running into my room. Wow, this girl needs to calm down, she's usually quiet, but when she goes hyper, oh boy, she's certainly a hand-full. 

-The Next Day-

I woke up around 8am, and everyone else was still asleep. We had fallen asleep while watching 'The Hangover'. Lily and me were on my bed, Caz was cuddled into my beanbag and Leah was peacefully lying on the sofa wrapped in a quilt.

I silently got out of bed and grabbed my laptop from the wardrobe and I grabbed a fleece and sat on the little sofa in my wardrobe. I logged into twitter to find my followers had gone up by almost 2 thousand followers! How? What the? OH MY GOD, LIAM AND NIALL FOLLOWED ME. NIAM FOLLOWED ME.

I instantly began screaming.

''OH MY GOSH, GUYS WAKE UP, NIAM FOLLOWED ME!'' I began screaming running into my bedroom and skipping around the room. ''GUYYYYS WAKE UP!'' 

They all groaned and then looked at me.

''What?''

''What do you want?'' 

''mhwhot duy yewh wohnt'' Oh yeah, should never wake Lily up, not a pleasant morning person.

''NIALL AND LIAM FOLLOWED ME!'' Suddenly they all woke up and started screaming with me. We're all directioners, although me and Lily are a bit more 'dedicated' also known as obsessed. 

''WHAT?!? HOW?!? WHEN!?! WHAT!?!'' Leah screamed at me...

''NATALIE KEEP IT DOWN..'' Ooops, forgot my Mam and Dad still haven't gone yet.. Speaking of gone.. I'M GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION TOMORROW, AHHHH.

 ''SORRY!'' I screamed down the stairs while slowly starting to calm down and tweet the boys a thank you.

-2hours later-

After screaming, a lot, Leah and Caz left since me and Lily needed to say good bye to our parents. They were leaving today to visit my Auntie, which means me and Lily are going away tomorrow. My parents didn't want us to go to the airport with them because it would just be more upsetting to say good bye. So we were saying good bye now. Standing at the door. Saying good bye. I know it is only two weeks but usually we go together. I suppose i don't mind this time, since i'm going away with Lily and One Direction... But i need to stay calm.. I can't tell my parents.

"Lil, look after the house and your little sister, yeah?" My Dad whispered to Lily while hugging her.

"Don't worry Dad, we will be totally fine, we get along like a house on fire!" She giggled, then continued, "Not like the house will be set on fire or anything it's just that it's an expres-"

My Mum cut her off with giggling, "Don't worry. We trust you both. We have to go, we'll ring once we are there, love you both lots, no crying, it's only two weeks, yeah?" She finished off by grabbing us all in a bone crushing, yet comforting hug. 

 Then they both left, walking off towards the car. Not looking back so they don't cry. Me and Lily saw the car drive off then decided to go straight inside, grab some money and go shopping to get new clothes ready for tomorrow. Which surprisingly i'm staying very calm about.

 -At home after shopping-

''Lily will you help me pack, i've done all my new clothes; the dresses, bikinis and shorts and vest tops, but since you didn't tell me where we're going I don't know what else to pack!'' I screamed down the stairs to my sister.

''Coming, just give me two minutes, i'm just getting our passports and tickets sorted by the door, will be 5 minutes!''

Well, her 5 minutes is usually about half an hour, sometimes even an hour. So i lay on my bed, grabbed my laptop and opened up skype to tell Leah and Caz i was going away for a bit.

As soon as i logged onto skype i had an incoming group call. I answered and connected my webcam to the call.

"Hey girls, look before we get into our usual long chat i have to tell you both something'' I explained.

''What? What is it? Are you pregnant? Oh-emm-gee girl you better not be!" Caz laughed, then broke a serious look on her face. However Leah just sat waiting for my explanation.

"NO! God no! Well, i'm going away for a week or so, but you can NOT tell my parents, they think i'm staying at home with Lily. Okay?"

"Oh, well.." Lily paused. Before continuing, "You'll stay in touch though right? Text me so I know you're okay and like, well, encase i need to talk to you about anything or you need to talk to me about anything, wait no us about anything!" Trust Leah to be the worry. She's honestly adorable, so glad to call her my best friend, she's just perfect.

 "I will, don't worry, look i'll text you both, i need to go and pack, i'm sorry to suddenly drop it on you.."

"I'm speechless, Nat, can we come over, we will go home when you want us too, pretty please? We'll help you pack..."

"Yeah, sure. Come on over, you can both stay, but i need to leave the house tomorrow at 6am.. So we will be getting up at 4am."

"On my way, love you gurlll!" Caz screamed.

"I'll be round in 10, i'm just going to run into the shower then Caz you can come back to mine and we can sleep most the day. Since that is not a normal time that anyone should have to suffer at."

We all laughed then hung up. Within seconds Lily came running in, helping me to pack.

"Lil, Leah and Caz are coming, they promise to get up and we'll go to sleep at like.. 8pm! Ish.. We want to spend a few hours together, is that okay?"

"Yeah sure, come on, let's finish packing your stuff. AND get your outfit ready and lay out. You know... So i know you look BLOOMING GORGEOUS FOR ONE BLOOOOMINGGGG DIRECTION!" We both screamed and burst into fits of giggles then continued to pack.

 (( A/N: Hey, let me know what you think(good or bad, i don't mind). Sorry it took so long to update, school sucks. So yeah, comment what you think please:). Oh, and if there are any mistakes, sorry! I'll edit the whole book when i've wrote it all. Chapter Three will be up hopefully through next week or even this weekend. Thank you :)! ))