The beging

How it started

I was walking in the library looking at books then this one guy picked up a book and it started to glow. I was standing right next to him and I got caught in the transportation and land in the world with a scythe. We met the king and got our money I got 2,000 silver and 200 copper pices. I was kinda a loner in tell Nofumie was acused of raping the princess and got Raphtalia and filo. I joined their group and got along great with them but Nofumie was less trusting of me for a little bit but I did not belive he raped the princess then he started to trust me. and this brings us up tell now. Nofumie was taking care of sick villigers, and Raphtalia crused wounds. We where getting ready to head to the capitol and Filo saw a girl in the middle of a heard of filolowls. We headed over to her causing the filolowls to run of and she than she sees Filo and asks if she realy is a filolowl. "Yep." Filo repliyed. "Wow and you can actrule talk too! I've always dreamed that I could talk to a filolowl!" Melty said in this high pitched voice. "I almost forgot this here it's dried meat." Melty said while throwing the meat into Filo's mouth. "Do you think shes from a village." Raphtalia asked Nofumie. "No too well dressed to be." Nofumie answerd. "She's kinda cute." King thought. [My oc's Name is King he is 13 years old] "Master can I play with mel a little longer." Filo asked Nofumie. "Sure but be back before sun down and don't go too fare." Later that night Nofumie was wrapping Raphtalya's wounds. Raphtalya winced and Nofumie stopped. "Did that hurt." Nofumie asked concerned. "No just stung a little." Raphtalya responded. I was sitting on one of the two beds in the room. Then Filo came in and told Nofumie that Melty was seperated from her group, then Melty walked in and asked us to take her to the royal capitol. Nofumie asks for a rewared she says her father would happly give him a reward. The bed arangement was normaly me and filo in one bed, and Raphtalya with Nofumie. Truns out Nofumie is dating Raphtalya, so they allways share a bed. Melty had the chioce for the floor or the bed. She chose the bed and I slept in the bed with Filo and Melty facing the other direction from them I started to fall asleep when I felt two arms wrap around me I look over and see Melty. she was asleep hugging my back I sigh and fall asleep. In the mornig i woke up to melty looking me in the eyes blushing. So I guess after I went to sleep I wraped my arms around Mel like she did to me.

So this is a preview of what can be if you want me to continue.