Chapter 9 The First Kakuja

NO POV

All the police could do was stare at this monster

All the police could do was stare at this monster. This is the first time anyone has ever seen anything like this. What could they do? Eric took one step forward, that was all it took for the police to open fire. They kept on firing until their clips were empty, sparks flew off of Eric's armor every time a bullet would collide with it. When the firing ceased Eric still stood there. The armor was in no way damaged, not even a single scratch or dent. Eric chuckled as the cops started to freak out.

Eric: Now it's my turn.

Eric charged at the cops who were trying to run away while others were reloading. When Eric made contact he started to shred the cops with his razor claws. Some cops started shoot at him again but it didn't hurt him. Eric looked over at the cops who shot at him and ran at them. They tried to run away but Eric was quicker as he then slashed at their backs. 

The cops started to launch tear gas bombs, that however only made things worse. The tear gas didn't effect Eric, plus he could still find the cops through the gas with his smelling and hearing. He made quick work of any cop in the cloud of tear gas.

When the gas finally cleared the remaining cops saw the carnage left by Eric. Dozens of bodies were on the ground, some alive and others not. Blood was splattered everywhere. 

Eric: Anyone else want to test their luck?

Mado stepped forwards. 

Mado: Good work gentleman, you can all leave now. I've got this. 

The cops all left without saying anything else. Eric and Mado stared each other down. 

Eric: You better be good if you are challenging me all alone.

Mado: Dont worry about me, I know I'll win.

Eric: We'll see. 

Eric charged at Mado and swung downwards, instead of hitting Mado he hit the ground. Mado was next Eric.

Mado: Try again.

Eric started swinging his claws at Mado, each attack Mado dodged. Mado leaped away from Eric but Eric was following close behind. Eric went to punch Mado but instead hit a wall. 

Mado: You really are just a mindless beats.

Eric: SHUT UP!

Eric started to rapidly slash at Mado as he dodged. 

Mado: You're biggest flaw is that you are to independent on your abilities. You rely on them for everything. Take those quirks away and your nothing. Just like you're about to be.

Eric lunged at Mado. Mado ducked under Eric and pulled out a canister. He pulled the pin and gas came shooting out. Mado disappeared in the gas as Eric was stumbling around, as if he was feeling tired. He looked down at his armor and saw something unusual. It was started to crack.

Eric(thought): How is my armor breaking apart? Is it because of this gas? The more I inhale this stuff the weaker I become. Even my sense are starting to dull. 

By the time the gas vanished Eric's entire armor was covered in cracks, some pieces even falling off. Out of no where Mado appeared in front of Eric with a gun. 

Mado: GOT YOU!

Mado shot two bullets, which landed in Eric's eyes. Eric screamed in pain as he fell to the ground and clutched his eyes. Eric regained his sense and tried to attack Mado, but was having no luck. Mado then took out a knife.

Mado started to rapidly slash at Eric, covering his body in cuts

Eric(thought): How is a blade cutting my body, and why do these cuts hurt so bad?

Eric tried one last attempt at killing Mado by trying to bite him. He only ended up with the knife in his stomach, which Mado dragged across his stomach. Blood fell out like a water fall and Eric fell to the ground. He was now covered in cuts and had a large opening on his lower abdomen. Not to mention the fact he had bullets in his eyes. 

Eric: How the hell did that thing pierce my body?

Mado: I found something interesting about you creatures. The only thing that really hurts you is, you. We used remains of you friend to build these special weapons called quinques. While my was only made from some blood and metal, the one my partner has was made from an entire arm. But soon we will have to new fresh bodies to work with. I can hardly wait to see what discoveries wait.

Eric: You're wrong, you're only getting one body tonight. 

Mado: Judging from the size of your friend, I say he's merely a teenager. My partner is wielding a weapon far stronger than the one I have and you think a teenager is going to beat him. 

Eric: Dont under estimate your opponent, I just made that mistake. He may be a kid, but he's stronger than he looks. 

Mado raised the knife in the air. 

Mado: We'll see soon who is correct, for their battle shall soon began. 

Eric(thought): Riley, stay strong kid. This world is about to throw hell at you, but I know you'll survive. It's been fun being your teacher. 

Eric had a smile on his face as Mado swung the knife down. 

There we go Chapter 9 is now complete. I hoped you all enjoyed it. See ya next time!

Next Chapter: Riley vs Connor