chapter 1

seyoung's pov

today is the month of may and i am getting ready to go out. i'm gonna go out and enroll myself to my school. after preparing..

"mom!! i'm going to go enroll myself today!! i'm so happyyyy~" i said it in a singing like voice as i went down the stairs.

"what did you say, sweetie?! come down! let's talk here!"

"sure mom— HEY!" my brother hit me with a ball in my head!

"what's your problem dude!?! look what you've done to my hair!!" i screeched at my little brother crossing his arms like a boss.

ughhh, i really didn't like my brother's attitude. he was the type of sibling that you would never want to call him your brother.

i rubbed the part of my head where the ball hit and looked myself in the mirror. noooo! my hair's ruined! stupid little monkey!

"now i have to fix my hair again. you little rat!" i screamed again as i picked the ball and aimed it at jisung who immediately ran upstairs.

"lower your patience, seyoung. he's your little brother." my mom said as i sat down and started eating.

"tsh, is he even? he's already in junior year. he should have manners by now." i whispered but mom heard it and gave me a 'nonono seyoung look' so i just continued eating.

"mom! i'll head out out first, don't want to be last in line." i said as i went outside and started walking towards the bus stop.

i wonder what'll my last year in high school be. this school year, i am a senior. the last in high school then college. i guess I have to make the best out of it.

"aaaaaaah" i let out a huge yawn as i stretched my arms upwards and downwards, "hmmm.. the smell of fresh air"

this school i'm enrolling right now is my school ever since i started studying. and i'm going to graduate here in high school! ahhhh, how nice.

since there was not much people yet, i quickly went in line and filled up requirements and others to get enrolled.

~minhee♡ calling...~

[on the phone]

minhee: HEEEEEEYYYYY!

me: w-what!!? why are you shouting!? can you not shout?!

minhee: tss, whatever seyoung. anyway, where the hell are you?

me: i'm in school. i'm enrolling today. i haven't seen you here nor hyunmin yet. where are you guys? are you going to enroll today?

minhee: well we were supposed to but your most beautiful friend seo minhee, had to go on a date with her 'the one' so i'll be enrolling tomorrow.

me: what? you chose your unofficial boyfriend over studies. my gosh, minhee~

minhee: why? there's nothing wrong with it. besides, the school opens enrolment anytime. but my beloved is always busy. fortunately, he had time for me now-BWAHAHAHAHA

me: aish, you didn't change even one bit minhee.. you still laugh like a psycho. so loud and so noisy. aigo.

minhee: oh just shut up, seyoung. you're just envious of me because I'm 'pretttyyyy---

|toot toot toot|

ugh noisy little minhee, tsk tsk tsk. i ended the call because she was spitting gibberish.

i couldn't even understand why i had a friend like her. but nonetheless, she's the best, including hyunmin. both of them. they aren't fake to me and they like me for who i am. i'm still lucky to have them. =)

my thoughts came to an end when i heard my phone beep 3 times in a row.

nice..

end of chapter 1