dating

Deku's pov

*After school* I was heading to the park just to walk around (already went home, ate and changed clothes)
I'm a crossdresser and my mom doesn't really care because she loves me alot. This is what I was wearing.

 This is what I was wearing

You can choose which one

I found a rock to sit on after a  37 minute walk, I sat down as I watched the park get emptier until I heard a strange voice coming from behind me. I turned around to see an old man trying to kiss that black haired guy that kissed me in class earlier.
I rush up to them and kick the old man in the balls and kicked his head making him pass out.

I helped the black haired guy up as he leaned over to hug me as in thank you. He then let go and we shook hands for a while. "What's your name?" The guy asked. "I'm izuku midoriya, but you can call me Deku"
I replied, "and you are?" I asked waiting for him to reply back. "I'm Hants sero, you can call me sero if you like" he said with a smile.

He leaned over again but this time he kissed me and of course I kissed him. He quickly broke the kiss and asked me a question that had me shook.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked as my eyes widened. I then thought it through and replied "yes I will" back as we kissed one last time, after the kiss we exchanged numbers and then went home.

It was 6:58pm when Deku arrived home

I came back home looking like a tomato, my mom was asleep on the couch, I walked up to her and kissed her forehead and headed to my room changed into my pajama's and went to sleep.