Event 3: Tigreal's New Power! Birth of the Lightborn - Defender!

Layla began to cry on what she is seeing below them. She can see all of the heroes fighting non-stop. Since the Great War has now begun, Y/n now has a purpose in this Universe. And the purpose is, to stop the war, claim the orb and become the Ultimate Omni God.

Y/n kneeled down in front of Layla, placed his hands on her shoulders and said,

Y/n - Look. If you cry and cry, nothing will happen.

Layla (crying) - B-B-But.......

Y/n - No buts. If we worked together, we can stop the war, wake up their conscience and the Mind Control of the Polycosmus Orb will be broken. Now, stand there, grab your weapon, we will knock them down, and bring them to a safe place where the Orb is out of range, hopefully.

Layla stood up as she was cleaning her eyes. After a while, she then asked Y/n a question,

Layla - Did you say, Polycosmus Orb?

Y/n - Yeah. It's the name of the orb. Why did you suddenly ask that?

Layla - I see. Nothing. I just wanted to know.

Y/n - Before we go down there, here is the plan. While I carry the heroes one by one with all of my might, you will cover me up, okay?

Layla - Okay. Then?

Y/n - Then we will knock them out one by one.

Layla - One by one?! But there are at about 92 heroes there! How will we do that?

Y/n - Heh. Just wait and see. As you can see, I'm immortal even though I'm very weak. My Immortality level is at Ultimate Omni God's Level. Ta-ta!

Layla - Wait!

But to no avail, Y/n then fly above the skies and he began to scan the area. Luckily for him, the heroes didn't notice him.

Y/n's mind - 'First, I must search that Tank Hero.'

While scanning the area from above the ground, he then saw Tigreal, fighting Alucard, Miya and Clint. As he can see, they were being mind controlled by the orb. He then stopped from his tracks and look at the orb. He didn't expect that orb is a humongous one.

Y/n - Ooh. I didn't see this coming. Zeno-sama didn't tell me that this orb is massive.

The orb then let out a shockwave that knocks Y/n back from his tracks while the controlled heroes continued their war.

Y/n - It didn't let me go near on it. Oh well, I guess I'll break that orb and absorb the power of it.

Y/n then lowered his altitude then he zoomed at Tigreal at full speed.

Tigreal then looked at his right and saw Y/n dashed him at fast speed while Alucard, Miya and Clint jumped out of the way.

Tigreal (mind-controlled) - What the?!

Y/n - Incoming!

Before an explosion, Tigreal managed to cover himself with his shield. When an explosion occurred and too many dusts was produced, Y/n stood there like nothing happened except his head began to hurt like so badly. Also the other heroes' attention was caught, stopping the war.

Y/n - Owww. My head.

Then, a healing energy suddenly appeared on his head, restoring it to its normal state.

Y/n - That's better. Come on Tigreal, Layla has been waiting for you.

Tigreal (mind-controlled) - Never!

Y/n - Fine. I know you're being mind-controlled by the orb but that leave me no choice to fight you.

Tigreal (mind-controlled) - Come at me, with everything you've got. Everyone, Stay out of this! I'll handle him. He said, getting ready his sword and a 50% broken shield.