The Lost Match

Daphne sat in the stands keenly watching him flying, and suddenly she felt colder.

"What is this, I am Shivering," Tracy said while looking around.

"Harry ", Daphne screamed, He was falling down from the heights, Before she could run Tracy grabbed her hand and pointed to an Enraged Dumbledore  who ran onto the field,
waving his wand, and Harry slowed down before hitting the ground. Then he whirled his wand at the Dementors. Shot silver stuff at them. They left the stadium right away. . . He looked furious that they'd come onto the grounds and then magicked harry onto a stretcher.

Daphne saw Troi along with Weasly, Granger, and Longbottom running behind Headmaster to the hospital wing. Daphne silently moved past the crowd and stood outside the Hospital wing.

"Mis Greengrass," she heard Professor Dumbledore.

"Don't worry, He is alright, You can go and see him."

Daphne nodded her head and went inside.

Harry's friends and teammates were inside, Daphne moved to a deserted corner behind the curtains.

She saw Harry's downcast look when he saw the splintered wood and twig of his broomstick.

Once all Gryffindors left, Daphne sat beside him, Harry looked at her in astonishment.

She sat there while holding his hand in hers, without asking anything.

"I heard my mom," He said after a long silence

At Daphne's confused look he said.

"When Dementors get near me  I can hear her screaming and Pleading with Voldemort to spare me, Then I can hear him murdering her."

Daphne Gasped at that and hugged him close, He sobbed into her shoulder as a child and Daphne let him.

After several minutes they broke apart, he looked ashamed.

"Don't, You have every right to break down, you have endured a lot and I am glad I could help you."

Harry looked at her and nodded his head.

"Daph I saw a grim in the ground before  I fell ."

Daphne looked at him and asked,

" Was it a large black dog with grey eyes.?"

 Harry nodded fervently

"I saw that dog several times in the grounds this year, I have given it bacon a couple of times, it's just a harmless Doggy," She said with a smile.

Harry looked relieved.

"I lost the match "Harry said sadly.

"Oh Harry, it's not your fault that dementors came near you.. Iam sure you will win Quddich cup this year." 

Daphne said with a smile.

" Are you implying that you don't care if slytherin lose the quddich cup."

He asked cheekly

Daphne narrowed her eyes at him and said.

"Don't you dare to tell anyone I said this."

"My lips are sealed," He said with a grin.

"I think they need to get the taste of lose, at least that will make them see the reason and take talented people on the team. "

"So Tracy still not in the team"
Harry asked.

"No, no available position, she want to be a chaser."

"I think next year there will be, and I will make sure that they select her. "

She said softly.

Harry nodded his head at her.

With a small kiss on his forehead, she left the Hospital wing.