My only queen~

You just got out of Amy's house, you and her spent some time together, chatting, drinking tea and so on. You had a great time but you wish she wouldn't mention Sonic so often, she sure likes him a lot. You giggled and rolled your eyes smiling.
"Such a crazy girl... in a friendly way hehe." You said to yourself, giggling again and continued on your way back home to prepare for the day. You were planning to spend a whole day on the beach with your friends. You packed everything you were going to take with you on the beach and what you think you would need in there. You also took some sausages and other meat with you because grilling will be included. You put on your (f/c) swimming suit and clothes on top of them so you won't have to change in there. After that you got out of your house and went straight on the beach. You saw all your friends in there and waved to them, you saw Sonic with Tails, Amy, Blaze, Silver, Knuckles, Sally with Cream and the others as well, they were already having fun and you gladly joined them. You took your clothes off, revealing your swimsuits and got in the water, diving down and swimming around then back up. "Ah refreshing."
"I know right?" Sally giggled and splashed you and you happily returned it, splashing her as well. After you two stopped splashing, you looked at the beach, seeing a bunch of people having fun, even Eggman decided to join along with his robots, it was a bit weird but you just shrugged it off. "Oh well he needs a vacation too." You giggled and looked around again, you then saw someone who you didn't expect to see here today, it was Shadow the hedgehog, he was sitting under a tall palm tree which was cooling him with it's shadow. "Hm, I didn't know that he would come to the beach as well." You shrugged and turned away with a slight blush on your cheeks, you didn't want to admit that you actually had a crush on him, why would he care about you in the first place?

You called out for Sonic. "Hey Sonic! Come and join us!" You put your arm in the air and waved at him. "No way! You know I hate water!" He yelled back and crossed his arms, sitting on the sand pouting. "Come on! Don't be scared, it's just water it won't hurt you!" You heard Amy yell to Sonic and saw her rushing to him quickly, grabbing his legs and dragging him in the water while Sonic was screaming bloody hells and digging his fingers in the sand, trying to get away but sand was only sliding between his fingers while Amy kept dragging him and threw him in the water like it's not a big deal. You giggled while watching them. "Poor guy." You then felt a pair of arms lift you up and saw it was Knuckles. "Oh heya Knux." "Hey there." He smiled and lifted you up from the water, spinning you around while you were giggling and having fun but you didn't notice that Shadow was watching you and his eye twitched a bit when he saw you with this redhead, the truth is he wanted you all for himself.

When Knuckles finally put you back in the water you got out of it and went to take a lemonade, you sat on the bench and watched everyone while drinking. Amy and Sally were trying to keep Sonic in the water while he was begging for mercy, Blaze and Sally were building a sand castle, Knuckle was swimming around while laughing at Sonic and Tails was trying to help poor Sonic. You smiled and kept watching them for a while till you felt someone's presence, you turned your head on the side and saw Shadow, he was sitting beside you and then turned his head to look at you as well, you quickly turned your head away while blushing.
"Hey Y/N, I know you were looking at me, no need to act like you didn't. "Oh hey, um I was just trying not to seem like I was staring at you or something.." You put away your glass and rubbed your head a bit nerves.
"Oh well, it's fine I guess, not like I care about your stupid attention." You looked down, feeling a bit hurt but let it go. "Okay then..." You were still looking down and noticed that sand suddenly turned into cold stone under your feet, you looked up and around yourself, you saw that you and Shadow were deep inside a cave which was not far from the beach but far enough for others not to see it. "H..How did we get here?" You looked at Shadow, waiting for his answer. "Well I just teleported us here obviously." "Huh? But why?" "Hmm let's say that I wanted to have you all for myself for a while and didn't want other people around because I want to have a little fun with you." He then pushed you against the wall, licking up your neck and groped your breast. You blushed and bit your lip, gripping his shoulders while he was sucking and biting your neck, leaving hickeys all over it. You whimpered a bit in pleasure and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He then took your clothes off, throwing them away and picked you up, making you wrap your legs around his waist and put you on the cold stone ground. You shivered a bit from the cold touch of it and held him close to your body. "Don't worry baby, it's going to be hot in here in no time~" He rubs his cock on your pussy while it's twitching in need, wanting his huge cock inside it. "Someone can't wait~" He chuckled and smirked, sliding his cock inside your pussy slowly but then stopped half way and pulled out till only his tip was inside you. You whimpered, thinking he changed his mind now when you wanted it so badly but then you saw him smirking again and he slammed his cock all they way deep inside you roughly and violently. You yelped in pleasure and moaned loudly. "Ahh!!" "Mmm fuck your pussy feels so good and it's so tight~" He smirks and watches you move your hips while his cock is deep inside your womb, he wasn't moving at all, teasing you. "Mmm fuck I think I should make you mine~" "P..Please move already!" You keep moving your his up and down, feeling his cock move inside you due to you making it. "Hehe what a naughty girl~ let's see what kind of faces you can make." He holds your hips a little tighter his fingers pressing and sinking into your soft smooth skin as he starts to fuck your tiny wet pussy, slowly but deeply and a little roughly. You closed your eyes and let out soft pleasurable moans, gripping his arms. He grabs your wrists and pins them above your head. "Please Shadow keep going!" "I have no intention of stopping Y/N~" He thrusts his fat and huge cock inside you fast and roughly while his balls were slapping against your ass as your pussy was making sloppy, wet and squishy sounds. You were moaning his name loudly in pleasure. Both of your and his moaning and heavily breathing was echoing in the cave while water was dripping slowly and quietly from the top of the cave down on it's ground along with a wet sounds of your wet pussy being fucked by Shadow, the cave was slightly glimmering, adding more beauty to it along with a tusk light in there.

"You feel so good Y/N~" He thrusts deeper inside you violating your pussy and womb, enjoying your grunts and cute noises you were making, he gripped your shoulders tightly, thrusting inside you wildly. You were screaming in pleasure and felt a bit of pain inside your pussy due to how harshly he was fucking it, thrusting faster and faster, picking up his speed with every thrust, making your breats bounce at a fast pace. You closed your eyes tightly, clawing down his back, leaving red bloody lines but it was hard to see them due to his black fur, your mind went blank and your pussy numb from so much pleasure while your breasts were bouncing fast and you were drooling a bit. Shadow keeps slamming his cock deep inside you harshly and violently, hitting your good spot without mercy, destroying your wall and bruising them from the inside. You were moaning even loudler, screaming his name and arching your back, your mouth started getting dry from your panting while hot air was getting in your mouth, making it dry.

After a few more fast and violent thrusts he finally cums, releasing his hot, thick and sticky seed deep inside your womb. You bit your lip, making it bleed and came on his cock, panting heavily and trying to catch your breath. Shadow leaned down and licks your blood from your lips, kissing your deeply, licking and playing with your tongue, exploring your mouth and messing your saliva with his, wrapping his arms around your waist, leaning his chest against yours while making out with you. You closed your eyes, kissing him back and letting him lick around your mouth, you wrapped your arms around his neck and rubbed his quills gently. He kept kissing you and reached down to your ass, squeezing your butt cheek tightly and massaging it gently, while his other arm was still wrapped around your waist, he started moving his hips again slowly thrusting inside you and pulled away from your lips. You opened your eyes while he did so, panting quietly and letting out soft moans while he was looking into your eyes, you blushed and smiled up at him. He removed some hair from your face and caressed your cheek gently, smiling back at you. "I love you my queen." You kissed his forehead and held him close. "I love you too Shadow." He then stopped moving his hips and pulled out of you, helping you to stand up but your legs felt like a jelly and you fell back down but before your butt touched the cold ground he catched you and picked you up bridal style, teleporting to his house and in his room, putting you in his bed, laying beside you and covered both of you with a blanket. You lay your head on his chest and close your eyes, falling asleep, Shadow looked at you and smiled, wrapping one of his arms around your shoulder and put the other one under his head, falling asleep as well.