Chapter 4

-moon-
River had been helping me be more brave... I was always so afraid of others thanks to grey but river was... special... was it because he was my dad or because I saw him as a friend? Well either way I could only talk to him when the area was dark because he liked the dark... he keeps saying me and grey are black blood but... I don't know what it means. Maybe some day I'll know. I twist my ears behind me "huh?" I turn around and see grey creeping up on me.
"Who ya talkin to RUNT"
I knew very well that only I could see river. I got an idea but it was risky...
"I'm talking to the last dark elemental spirit... they said they chose me because I'm better!" ^im now going to die^ I thought to my self
"WHAT!?!?" He barked and I flinched "EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR A WEAK LITTLE RUNT!!!" He shouted full of fury. He pounced on me and began to scratch at my throat "I WILL KILL YOU!"
"EEP! I'm sorry! Please don't! I was joking!!!" I whimper and lower my head showing I wasn't really a threat "I'm sorry..."
He huffed at the sight of my weakness and he left "ever say that again... and I will end you... just like spirit..."
I knew that was the ultimate death threat...
little did we know... spirit was still watching us...

To Be Continued...

Ok just wanna clear somthing up here... black bloods are rare and can shape shift into ANY animal species (like a wolf black blood can turn into a human)... but they keep their markings and colour.their species isn't labeled by their form but what they were born as.
Grey blood can shape shift into anything that's the same species so a chicken can become a peacock... they also keep their markings. They are labeled by their birth species.
White bloods can't shape shift at all.
Now how you get the bloods...
Grey+white= grey or white
W+W= white
G+G= white or black
B+B=B
W+B= black, grey or white
Black+grey= grey
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed!