❤️Jason❤️ pt.4

Jason handed Dean the photo

Jason handed Dean the photo. Along with one of him as a baby in the hospital.

"I can't believe I'm actually meeting you. Mom never talked about you" Jason said, taking a deep breath.

"We didn't end on the best of terms" Dean explained, still not taking his eyes off the photos.

"Guess your the reason she started doing drugs" Jason instantly regretting saying that as soon as it came out. You placed a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him. The man deserved to know the trust. No matter how dark it was." The only reason I found out about you was my....friend took a DNA test and found you in the database. I've been trying to find you ever since" he continued.

"You're moms dead?" Dean asked. His voice broke as he spoke. He first girl he ever loved, died. Because of him. Because he left.

"Yeah, back when I fourteen. When to foster house. Ended up on the street. Then I got "adopted" by Bruce Wayne at eighteen. So, it wasn't all bad" Jay explained.

"I've got to make a call. Wait in here" the older man order.

You sat down on the bed, while Jason stayed standing. He was still nervous. Scared even. What if Dean didn't want him? What if he hated him and he was the reason Dean left?

"Babe, calm down. I know your scared. He is too. It's going to take time. For both of you" you told him. He gave you a small smile, before he sat next to you.

For the next five minutes you sat in silence, holding hands.

"Okay, you really are my kid-never thought I'd say that-. So, if this is going to happen we're going back to the Roadhouse. You tell me about yourself and I'll tell you about....myself" Dean said, walking through the door.

Jason and you stood right back up and followed him to a '67 Chevy Impala.Throughout the night they swapped stories. You stay back and won some pool money from some drunks. Looking over every once in a while seeing them both smiling.

 Looking over every once in a while seeing them both smiling