Life will go on....

Chapter one-

Why? Why was I the one that was put into this position…..again. I’ve been at five different foster families and each and everyone was hell. I was never treated right respectfully I was treated like a dirty rag that was ripped and tore in random places. I have never stayed at one for longer than about 2-3 years. The family that I’m at right now…..is the worst it has ever been. 

Hi my name is Evelyn Creek and I’m 16 years old. I’m not normal… I’m a white werewolf and my parents were killed when I was about 3. I am not a loser I guess but I’m not head of the cheerleaders. I have very good hand eye and foot coordination because of me being a werewolf so I play varsity volleyball for my school. Since I am sixteen I can start looking for my mate. I haven’t found him………I remember when my mom used to talk about how much of a relief it was to find her mate…because it turned out to be her best friend that she had known for 10 years. I on the other hand don’t want to find my mate because it would hurt so much if he rejects me which he probably would, honestly who really wants to have a mate that gets abused by her foster family and her birth parents were killed.

Well this is my first day at my new school…Crestfeild High School. I am getting ready to possibly make a huge fool of myself on my first day.

“Evelyn get down here time for you to start your first day!” My foster brother Ryan says from the kitchen.

“Coming!” I responded. I look myself over one last time as I get ready to head back downstairs to go to the hell-hole people call school. I am wearing my black skinny jeans with a neon yellow shirt a leather jacket and my Osiris’s.

I walk downstairs and grab an apple from the counter and go get in the car with Ryan.

The ride there is a comfortable silence. When he pulls up to the school we say byes and he heads off to college. I turn around and I can already see that I’m going to have a hard time fitting into this school because I see the Jocks and the sluts, the nerds and the geeks, the emos and the Goths, the nobodies are randomly scattered. This is going to be an interesting year……..

I go up to the front doors of the school and in order to get there I have to pass the jocks and the preps and the sluts. I ran into a wall it felt like but before I hit the ground a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist before I fell.

“Wooo be careful.” He said

I felt my cheeks getting red and I just mumbled a “ thanks” and ran inside to the office. I look up at the secretary she looks really fake…bleached blond hair fake blue contacts, a low cut shirt and a super short skirt with about 4 inch heels.  

“Hi how can I help you???” She asked

“Hi I’m Evelyn Creek and I’m here to start my first day of school here??”

“Ok..What grade?”

“Sophomore.”

“Alright here’s your locker number and combo and your schedule have a good first day.”