Magnet Bomber x Reader

Thx for the request @Twisted_Mischief , now onto the story! :D

Your POV

Yes, I finally won a game of hide and seek against Red. You're probably wondering why I'm playing hide and seek! Red betted that if I beat them in a game of hide and seek, they'll finally bring me to training with their explosives. And guess what my little self did? Win! Red and I were already flying over to Planet Scraphead. "Are we there yet?" I asked bored.

"Nope, not yet" White said. Oh yeah, and White was here as well making sure we didn't get ourselves hurt in training since he's such a buzzkill. "We're here now" White said landing our ship. I was the first to jump out, and catch a breath of filth. "Yup, that's junk" I said gagging a bit from the smell. "Who cares, we  can start finally!" Red said all fired up.

As we were preparing ourselves for any injuries, White caught something, or rather someone snooping around. "Plasma, what are you doing here?" White said getting in a fight stance. "Wait, what are YOU doing here? I should've seen you coming!" Plasma said doing the same as White. "Darn, we should've gotten popcorn" Red said now watching the two argue.

I ignored them, and wandered around aimlessly. "This is a literal junkyard" I said to myself while listening to White and Plasma in the background still yelling at each other. "Y/n, where did you go!?" Red yelled, and that got White to shut up for a moment. I guess I better head back before they worry again. A sound behind me then caught me off guard.

"GaH! What the heck?" I said jumping away, but falling on my bottom. "Ouch" I said getting up, and being surrounded by the others including Plasma. "What happened, y/n?" White said helping me fix myself. "I heard a sound, and freaked out" I said looking back from where I was. "Plasma, are there traps around here?" White asked Plasma in a triggered tone.

"Nope, just scrap. Show yourself, whoever you are" Plasma called out. I stood behind Red in case it was something deadly. Nope, it was just Magnet Bomber. "Magnet?! How the heck are you here?" Plasma said now upset at himself for having defenses on this planet. "I was thrown here after being defeated by White and his- YOU!" Magnet said pointing at Red.

Red just stood there, and smiled like the fool he is. "You blew up everything on Technopolis! I have nothing left from there! Do you know how long it took me to make all that stuff?!" Magnet screeched out loud in his high pitch voice. All at once, I was noticed by Magnet Bomber. "Y/n's here too?" Magnet said softening quickly. "We're here to train" White said eyeing Plasma.

"Yeah yeah, I'll let you get back to that" Plasma said walking off, and going back to his duties. "Do you wanna watch or join us?" White said lending out a hand. Magnet smacked it away, and then rubbed his own hands together. "I-i'll just watch" Magnet said sitting down on the rocky floor. Red and I began throwing bombs around, turning scrap into fragments and bits.

White every now and then just gave us tips that helped us aim better or warn us about breaking anything that might be of importance to Plasma, not that there is anything good here. Magnet sat in silence just observing our moves and tactics. Did he...not care anymore? I decided to stop for a moment in practice, and talk to Magnet Bomber about his issues.

"Hey, Magnet" I said sitting beside him, looking over to his tired face. "Hey" Magnet said in a pained voice. "Are you feeling any better from earlier?" I asked smiling weakly. He didn't give a response, so I immediately assumed Magnet did not feel better. As sad as it is, I didn't know how to help him. "I was so close too" Magnet said breaking his voice a little.

The night crept on us, and White and Red were asleep in the ship. Magnet and I sat there in silence looking at the sky. "You were close? Close to what?" I asked confused. "Close... to victory, but alas I have been defeated" Magnet answered in a sad tone. I looked over to see his eyes water a little, and I realized he was actually crying.

"Oh Magnet, I'm so sorry for you" I said wrapping my arms around the smaller bomber. Sniffles and shivers were going down Magnet's whole body, so I held on tighter, hoping that Magnet would calm down. "Why are you helping me?" Magnet asked arms limp on the ground. "Because you deserve it after all the effort you made in going this far" I said kissing the top of his head.

Magnet stopped sniffling, and looked up with the most confused face in the world. "Why would you do that?" Magnet said with a very uncomfortable look. "I- I love you" I said shrugging a bit. Magnet, the 'fearless' bomber was now in shock. "Hah, that's very funny-" he said before realizing I was serious. "Oh, you actually do" Magnet said blushing.

"Let me guess, no one's ever told you that?" I jokingly nudge his shoulder. "You're the first, and I'm happy you are" Magnet replied taking my hand in his. He stood up, pulled me up, and gave my hand a kiss before walking off. "Y/n, if you want to see me again, I'll be around here" Magnet said waving me off. "I'll definitely come back for you, Magnet" I said grinning ear to ear.

"Oh, and y/n, I love you too" Magnet said before disappearing into the night. I couldn't help but blush at those words, and tried to calm myself down, but those words kept me smiling like a happy child on Christmas day. "I know I'm coming back here" I said to myself. I went back to the ship, still thinking about Magnet Bomber and what he said before he left. Boy am I lucky...