Everytime We Touch

The next morning, Alastor would find the Devil gone, nowhere to be found. The morning radio would announce that Samuel Cruz was nowhere to be found as nothing was left behind for anyone to track him and the second Radio Host, Jacob McCollum would be airing his show after the news. 

"I gotta say this time and age, it's left and right with these lounge lizards. Seriously there are plenty of fine women out there, get you a nice wife who can cook and take care of you. Don't go barking up the wrong tree," hearing the other Radio Host saying such a thing was hilarious as Lucifer had reported to Alastor that Jacob was into men and had fun times throughout the night buying men. To Alastor, it wasn't much to go off of to get rid of the Host but the Devil had learned that one of the men he used was a brother to another and they wanted revenge for their kin. The Devil would do as such but for the moment, he was no where in sight.  Noticing the Devil's long absence, it began to worry the Radio Host. He was always off working or in the sight of the other. So, when he was doing neither, Alastor became a bit worried. 

"Lucifer!" He called the Devil's name, attempting to summon the other. He wanted to see if Lucifer was merely off doing something or actually hurt in some way. He couldn't die, but he could still feel pain.  He didn't come. The spirits within the home were quiet but tense still as if he was still around and they for sure knew he was as the Devil was outside painting a portrait, it was a pretty big canvas as it was a picture of a horned woman with her child that looked pure and innocent.  Failing to get a response, the Radio Host heaved a sigh before standing from his chair. 

"Lucifer!" Stepping out onto the porch, he looked around before spotting the Devil. He saw how focused the other was on whatever he was painting. So much so that Lucifer didn't even give him a glance, but certainly sensed him. 

"I've been wondering where you were Lou!" Walking over, Alastor took a look at the other's artwork and raised a brow. "Might I ask who you're painting exactly?"  Oh, Lucifer heard him as he always would and turning to face him he smiled while his hands and arms were covered in paint as well as his cheek.

"Apologies I was in the mode, this is Lilith Queen of Hell and with her, the Princess of Hell Charlotte." He smirked with pride and adoration for his family, "After yesterday's loses I thought you'd want to keep away from me?"

"I wasn't aware Hell had a Queen, or a Princess either for that matter!" Alastor admitted, observing the painting closely. Lilith certainly was beautiful, as for Charlotte, she had quite the pure appearance for being the daughter of the Devil. "I'm certain you miss them, correct?"

"Is that a question?" He sneered while finishing the portrait and using his magic to frame it in a lovely canvas, he would sell it to a dealer as a way of placing himself in the mortal world through one way or another. Even though he wasn't in the picture, "Of course I miss them, quite honestly I detest mortals as they are all sinners and amount to nothing in my eyes. Such insolent creatures that destroy the gifts in which my father has bestowed upon them." He paused as he realized he was delving into his darker side and turning to smile at the other, "Pardon my speech, I didn't mean to sound so down about it anywho what did you need me for Dearie?"  Alastor took in Lucifer's words, leaning back against the railing of the porch with his arms crossed over his chest. He found himself grinning a bit as he saw the Devil's much darker side. The side that snapped at Sam and killed him within seconds. 

"Sound down? Not at all! You're more than welcome to express yourself, Lou!" In truth, the radio host took no offense to the other slicing down humankind. They were, after all, insolent creatures. Perhaps not all, but the bad heavily out way the good in the world. "I understand your feelings, more then you realize!" He chuckled, looking out into the forest. It had been a while since he went hunting, and he was aware that it was deer season. "Nothing, in particular, I was simply... curious! Yes, curious! On where you were!"  He raised an eyebrow at the other, seeing as he was a murderer it didn't surprise him that he saw his own kin that way but again with the high and mighty display. It was rather intriguing to the Devil,