{Impatient}

Jungkook scurried to the house that he shared with his boyfriend Taehyung. He was excited because Taehyung had a surprise for him.

Jungkook knocked on the door, not even wanting to dig for his key, ecstatic.

Taehyung opened the door and smiled, and grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him in.

Taehyung closed the door and pushed Jungkook up the stairs, pass all the other members, who were watching TV on the couch.

"We'll be back." Taehyung said, and they all nodded, knowing about the couple's need of privacy.

Taehyung shoved Jungkook into the room and locked the door.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook onto the bed and then put his hands on the younger members shoulders.

Taehyung then started grinding his knee into Jungkook's growing member.

Jungkook moaned, and Taehyung grinded his knee harder, feeling Jungkook's growing member calling his name under Jungkook's tight pants.

Taehyung bent down and whispered into Jungkook's ear "I've been waiting forever, what took you forever?"

Taehyung was then licking Jungkook's ear, making him moan more.

Taehyung then lifted Jungkook's shirt off above his head and started kissing him passionately.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's pants and boxers off, leaving him naked.

Taehyung then quickly took his clothes off, and sat on Jungkook, putting his growing member on top of Jungkook's.

Taehyung was kissing Jungkook passionately, and slipped his tounge in his mouth, which caused him to groan.

Taehyung then sent kisses and licks down Jungkook's body, until he got to his crotch.

"Get ready Jungkook." Taehyung said to him and Jungkook opened his legs as wide as he could and pulled Taehyung closer.

"Hyung, kiss me while you do this." Jungkook said, wanting to feel Taehyung's soft pink lips on his again.

Taehyung nodded and slammed his growing member inside of Jungkook, causing Jungkook to moan like the girls on the recent porn videos he had watched for guidance.

Taehyung put his nose against Jungkook, wanting to tease him as he slid in and out of him, and whispered, his fave ever so close to Jungkook's lips, "You like that baby? Yeaaahh you do."

"Ah~ h-hyung...don't tease me...p-please" Jungkook managed between moans.

Taehyung smiled, closed his eyes as well as Jungkook, and slid in faster and faster and brushed his lips against Jungkook's, making them both moan.

Taehyung slowly slid out of Jungkook, and simply starter humping Jungkook, making each of their growing members touch with each hump and occasional grind.

Jungkook opened his eyes as well as Taehyung, and they kept it locked on each others.

Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's face and slammed it into his neck first, forcing him to kiss, lick, and bite it.

Jungkook moaned as Taehyung grinded and kissed his neck, while he gripped onto Taehyung's pink-orangish hair.

"H-hyung....I....l-love you" Jungkook managed between moans and then Taehyung stopped both of his tasks to look at his beautiful boyfriend and smiled.

"I love you too baby, my little Kookie."

And they both layed together naked, Jungkook's back to Taehyung, bodies together, in an S figure and drifted to sleep.