Rejoice!

(3rd POV)

It was told that the world had already faced threat from giant monsters since the dawn of time. But, there were a band of heroes who were brave enough to stand up against these beings for the better of tge world. They were known as Kamen Riders and now? A new king shall be born and ascend the throne.

(Your POV)

'It has been quite some time since I have left that pathetic excuse of a family, not that I miss them or anything, I'm just curious to know on their well-being'

My name's Y/n Schnee, or formerly. I was now known as Tokiwa Y/n and I am what you can call 'pitiful'. I was abandoned by my own blood just because I didn't have the family semblance and combat skills. But today, I am going to prove to them how wrong they were.

Woz : Waga maou.

I turned around to see the person who has been taking care of me since I left, his name was Woz.

Woz : It is time for you to head to Beacon Academy, to prove to everyone who should actually be the ruler of Remnant

Y/n : I know... Woz, thank you. If it wasn't for you I might've never be alive right now.

Woz : *smiles* It is all for you my overlord, for you are the true king.

Y/n : I'm still not used to being referred to as "king", it's kind of weird. Well, I'll be heading off now Woz!

Woz : Take good care of yourself, and if anything happens, show me how worthy you are to be the king of time!

I grabbed my bag and headed outside of our secret base. Taking out a peculiar object called the "Riderwatch", I threw it into the air and it took form of a motorcycle.