Sasha.

New chapter! :) let's just say that love can be a beautiful death. ;)

It's been a while, but...........some Rated R stuff is in the first P.O.V. and near end.

Peace, love, and pineapples. *-*

_______________________________ 

[Monologue #54]

I'm learning to forgive my enemies. I need to reverse my past in order to go on with the future. Do you love me like you say you do? Embrace me with love. Penetrate me with words. Speak to me with a fleeting touch of our lips. When shit goes amiss, you can save me with one last wish. Then bury my heart after you turn a knife through it. 

Or shoot it. 

________________________________ 

{Thursday, October 21st, 1:43 am} 

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

'I did it again', I thought to myself, light tears streaming down my face as Prince kissed me. He pulled off my shirt as I began to undo his pants. I was in another state of mind that I couldn't seem to control. 

We started a full-on tongue war as we disrobed our clothing. I was the first to be fully bare because I only had on sweats and a sports bra. Before long, Prince was as bare as me. His cold body warmed up at the touch of me. 

Actions really spoke louder than the echoes of silence in the room. He kissed the stream of my tears away, causing me to forget how depressing my day was. As he kissed me again, I felt a cold sensation shoot into me. His fingers thrusted into me, sending butterflies to my stomach. I moaned lightly, not wanting him to hear how bad I missed him rocking my body into a euphoric paradise. 

After a while, he pulled his fingers out of me and rummaged through his pants pockets, which were at the edge of the bed. I saw him smile as he pulled out a condom. He returned back to me and removed the bobby pins from my hair, causing my bun to drop, and making my hair cascade down past my chest. I gave him a tired smile. He smiled back, ripping the condom wrapper off and putting the condom on. 

He parted my legs and slid into me. I closed my eyes in pain, being that it's been years since I've slept with him. The pain was also coming from the baby. Prince saw it in my face, so he knew to be careful. He gave me his all, stroking me slow, but deep enough to strike all of my spots. The pace made my heartbeat race like the speed of iridescent light. My nails dug into his back as his strokes did a crescendo, going faster. My voice began to break into high notes, that scared the shit out of me, knowing I could do that. 

He laughed and bit my neck, turning me on to him again. He kept on until he reached his goal of getting a hickey on my neck. 

Hearts were pounding. 

Love was holding on for dear life. 

He kept going until I came and he did too. I pushed his body closer and I felt his heartbeat. It matched mine to the T. Before I could speak,he kissed me. To think that we were arguing just a while ago...

*** 

{Flashback, 1:19 am}