Can You Keep A Secert ( princeton love story)

Hi everyone this is my very first story, and I realy hope it inspire you girls to start righting your own stories so thanks for reading. Please comment and vote for more chapters to come. :):):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******************************************************************************************************************* YN: (your name) Dear Dairy (writing in your jornal) Let me tell you about my life I LIve in Bell city in LA.I live in a 3 room apartment building that is very old we stay on the side where all the crackheads stay. Why is because my dad is in jail for almost killing a man for messing around with my mother that he caught them in bed doing they do. You know what I mean but yea now my moms on drugs stupid hoe I hate her she ruined my whole life so yea but I got to go because I hear yelling downstairs.

Entry:1 Date: June 30th 2012

PS: If you didnt know I hate my Life

*****Downstairs*****

M: (m is mom) I d-dont c-care w-h-o made the m-mess J-UST C-ClEAN IT UP NOW D-Damit  

D:(D is Domonic) AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE I. AINT. CLEANING.UP. YOUR. MESS  

M: Y-you know what  

D: WHAT!!

  M: (Smacks D Hard AF)

You: (Walks in the room when you see your mother smack the shit out of yo sister)  O HELL NO DID YOU JUST HIT YOU DIDNT (goes to D helping her up)

  D: (Gets up holding her face) YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU I HATE YOU IM OUTTA OF HERE (starts to walk upstairs) 

YN: You see what you did Mom? YOU know what scartch that you see what you did karen you dont deserve to be call my mother (was about to leave when)  

M: ( was about to hit Yn )  

YN: (catches her hand and throws it back) NOW I AINT D I WILL HIT YO ASS BACK   M: WELL THEN GO BECAUSE AINT NOBODY GONNA WANT YALL SO DONT COME RUNNING BACK TO ME WHEN SOME LIL BOY BREAKS YOUR HEART  

YN: I HATE YOU(runs up stairs)  

Dimonic POV: I was in me and Yns room packing my shit into a sports bag, and no not in one of them small ass bags the ones like them althectic girls be carringing like them big ass football bags but mines was pink and purple. I just started throwing clothes and shoes in the bag. While I was in tears Yn stormed in the room cussing like a mofo this bitch was hot right now she grabed her black adidas bag and began throwing all her clothes, shoes, jewerly and all. We was lucky that we had a stash off money taped to the bottom of the old dresser we had along with one off them min phones that are free there called track phones. It was fully charge for emergys and had 500mins on there. I grabbed the money which was $620 and 50 cent I grabbed and me and Yn stomped out the door slamming it.  

Yn: you know we have to go threw the ally right  

D: O shit I forgot about that place now im scared  

Yn: No turning back now letgo  

D: Ok ( walking behind YN clutching onto her bag tight now loosining your grip for nothing)  

YN POV: The ally is what you would call your worst nightmare going threw there was going to hell and coming back. It was full of crackheads old men young men middle age men. D was clutching on my bag tight as a mofo. I pulled out my pockect knife which came in handy and she pulled out her razor and we beging running threw the dark ally. Crackheads where coming out every where so I just started slicing whatever tried to touch me and D Thank god we got out safe. We ran as fast as I feet would move to the bus stop. When we got there I gave the lady $10 for me and my sisters ticket we told her we where headed to South Gate city of LA. We got to the very back sit knowing we where gonna be the last people on the bus kto get off because south gate was on the other side of LA. We got coffy ion our seats.  

D: Im hungry (stomach growls)  

Yn: That aint nothing new ( reaches in bag pulling out a small bag of doritos and a hawiian punch and gives it to D) Thats all your getting till morning

  D: (snatches it and starts stuffing her face) Now im sleepy (lays your head on yns lap drifting off to sleep)  

Yn POV: I gave D her snack and next thing you know she was out cold on my lap which made me laugh. I was brushing her hair then I decided to do another jornal entry.  

Yn: (Takes jornal and pen out your bag and began writing) Dear Dairy D and me got into a argument with our mom and the bitch had some nerve to hit her thats when I got fed up and we left now we on this stupid bus heading to south gate where im hoping to find my aunt so we can stay with her. Which reminds me i gotta call her.

Entry:2 Date: the same date as I put last time

PS: I hope I stop hating my life  

YN: (Takes out phone and calls your aunt but she dont answer) Well it is all most 1:00 in the morning I wouldnt answer the phone eather (Lays your head against the window and slowly drifts off to sleep)   

******5 hours later******  

Bus driver: MAM MAM MAM ( shaking D) Young lady  

D: Moma you go tell them (Open her Eyes) :O oooo  

Bus Lady: We are out your stop  

D: Ok give me 5mins  

Bus Lady: Ok but hurry up I aint got all Day  

D: (nudges you yn get up)  

Yn: mmmm fivvveee morrrre minnnnnsss  

D: No we only got five more mins until we have to get off the bus and beside princeston from mb is right there outside th bus  

Yn: (Eyes shoot wide open) WHERE HE AT COME ON D GET OUT THE SEAT ( starts grabbing all your stuff rushing off the bus)  

D: LOL THAT GIRL GONNA PISSED WHEN SHE DONT SEE PRINCE ( grabs her things and drops a $20 in the tip box) Yn wait  

Yn: WHERE IS HE D WHERE DID YOU SEE HIM  

D: LOL i just said that to get you up now come on  

Yn: Dont play with me like that you know how I feel about him  

D: OK OK now lets go to the gas station so I can brush my teeth and wash up and stuff  

Yn: Ok letgo  

***5 min later***  

Regular POV: The girls come out the bathroom freshened up hair combed out and in a bun on the top of their heads they bought themselves a breafeast muffin with coffee and started walking they where drinking and eating there food and was crossing the street to get to the other side when this limo came flying down the street coming right for D  

Yn POV: I looked back and my sister was on the ground her coffee cup on the wind sheild of the limo the driver was getting out and i was on the ground holding D in my arms crying.  

Yn: (crying) D PLEASE DONT DIE D YOU ALL I HAVE LEFT PLEASE WAKE UP DDDD PLEASE GET UP  

Limo Driver: MAM is she alright  

Yn: WAHT DO YOU THINK YOUT THE ONE THAT HIT HER  

Limo Driver: Im realy sorry just get her in the limo so I can get her to th hospital  

Yn POV: We get in the limo and I had to do a double take because what I saw I just could not belive i was like dauuuummmmmm then I realize that my lil sister was hurt and i had to snap back into realite and make she was alright.   **************************************************************************************************************** Sorry to just leave you guys hanging but its 8:29 PM and I gotta take and got to bed But there is no need to fear more chapters will be here. Yall asses better vote and comment do one or both just a simple it was good will do but thanks for reading hoped you like it and I will hit ya up in the morning or the afternoon. ;) :) :O TBC!!!!!!!!!