The Party

Me: .... Now I will end this shit, with yo bitch, on my dick. Like its nothing.

The crowd went crazy as I killed another rap battle. I collected $3,000 in wins and headed toward the door.

DJ: Yo, baby girl. You got another challenger.

I smirked, jumping back on stage. A female in all white stood there, smiling. This is gonna be fun.

DJ: let's go!!!!!

The beat drop, and I instantly recognized it as the beat to "mind of stoner" she started nodding her head to the beat.

Female: okay, look. I see you doing yo thing. Saying the shit that gets them running, stepping to a beat and out here stunting. But ends here cuz you a nothing. Me, I'm a princess, that steals yo nigga, even tho yo dick bigga, you ain't no hitta, you nothing but a fake-a

Me: Okay, so you say you princess, well bitch I'm the queen. Yeah, my is bigga so get on your knees. Oh, Im fake, what is you? The only real thing you do is eat his dick like its food. Now look, it was fun. But playing too many games so you're done. Bitch!!

She just stared at me for a minute, then walked away. An uproar went off as I got $1,000 more. I was heading out when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked and gasp. It was Slim, my favorite rapper best friend.

Slim: Yo, you killed it in there. Hey, you wanna come to a party?

Me: Um, sure. When?

Slim: Right now. Follow me.

I hesitated, causing him to grabbed my hand. We walked outside and toward a car. The clicking on my heels filled the streets as we got close to the car. He opened my door, letting me in. Once he was in, we were off.

-------------------------------------------

He held my hand as we went through the packed mansion. I had a drink in my hand as we made it to a door. Slim banged on the door before opening it.

Slim: Wassup everyone, I'd like y'all to meet Baby girl.

Me: Its Rylee. Baby girl is my stage name.

????: Damn, where you find this one Slim?

Slim: She ain't no ho. She a rapper, underground Nigga.

Mgk: Forreal??

I locked eyes with the hottest rapper ever. I flipped my hair lightly, posing.

Me: Yeah. I'm the shit.

He looked me up and down, smirk on his lips. Slim let go of my hand to grab a blunt, that was literally finished. He took one hit, then put it out.

Me: I got you.

I pulled a blunt out my purse, handing it to Slim.

Slim: Good looking out.

Me: no problem.

Mgk: I don't believe you a rapper though.

Slim handed me the blunt, letting me take a hit. He started coughing, making me laugh. I inhaled, feeling my lungs fill.

Slim: Shit, that's good. Go ahead and show them.

I blew out, handing it on. Slim turned on some music, "twerk it" beat.

Me: Yo, I tell you I rap, yet you don't believe me. That's cool dawg, I'll just show you a little baby. I'm the bitch of yo dreams, tan skin, real bitch, and body that will make you drop to yo knees. Im Baby girl playa don't you forget. I rule the underground with my shit.

They all cheered, shocked. Mgk fell on his knees, bowing down. I laughed, fanning myself with my jacket. Slim started pulling it off, knowing it was hot. I smiled as my tattoos came to view.

Mgk: Hold up, is that a "Lace Up" tattoo?

Me: yeah, I got it last year.

Mgk: Damn. You got style, fine ass fuck, and is a fan. Where your boyfriend?

Me: No boyfriend, just bitches.

Everyone laughed, but Kells bit his lip, looking me up and down. I had a feeling I wasn't going anywhere for a minute. Slim sat down, pulling me on his lap. He got the blunt, handing it to me. I took 2 hits, then pasted. Suddenly, a bunch of girls came in, including the girl I battled. She spotted me, and smiled. I motioned her to come here. She looked drunk, so why not have some fun. I stood up, holding her waist. She wrapped her arms around me and started grinding against me. I ran my hands all over her, kissing her here and there. Soon enough, I got her in only panties and bra. We were laying down on a bed behind everyone. She hovered over me, biting at my neck. I let light moans slip, getting someone's attention. I flipped us over, kissing her hard. Suddenly, I was pulled off her. I looked to see Slim and Kells. I just smiled, standing straight. She collected her clothes, gave me her number, kissed me, then left. I looked back at Slim.

Me: Told you. Now, let's take some shots.