A meeting

"Welcome Zodiacs!" Greeted the king. "Today we're here today to socialize!"
  Scorpio winced, he does this every weekend... why?
  "Ooh, ooh, ooh! I'm so excited!" Taurus exclaimed.
  "Don't get too excited, we all know this won't end well," Scorpio said. "Leo is the one who ruins it for me, and then I end up stinging someone close to me."
  "Stop blaming Leo for this," Cancer said. "You're just jealous that Leo has all the attention, are you?"
  "I NEVER WANTED ATTENTION!!" Scorpio roared. "Leo is so arrogant anyway, why would I want to be like him?"
  "Because he's popular!" Capricorn said. "If we socialize, I'm sure you and him would have a great time together."
  Scorpio was two seconds away from stinging Capricorn. "I'm not hanging out with an arrogant lion!" He said.
  They then heard a loud bang in the hallways. "What was that?" Cancer asked.
  "I'm assuming it's Aries, he probably lost another board game." Scorpio said as he rolled his eyes.
  Then, a lion with a yellow mane walks into the main room. "Hey everyone!" Leo greets.
  Everybody else waved except for Scorpio. His jealousy got the best of him, so he stayed quiet. "Are you jealous again, Scorpio?" Leo asked. "Maybe this is why you aren't as popular as me,"
  Scorpio puffed. "Stay away from me, or I'll sting you." He warned.
  "You're smaller than me," Leo boasted. "What's that small stinger going to do? Make me sick?"
  "It poisons arrogant stars like you," Scorpio pointed out.
Leo laughs. "I doubt it, and you should try to socialize more, you'll be popular."
"Socializing was never a skill of mine, but perhaps there could be a different way for me to solve this issue that I'm dealing with." Scorpio said.
"An issue?" Leo tilted his head sideways.

Scorpio abruptly lunges at Leo and stung him with his mighty stinger. Leo claws Scorpio's abdomen, which made Scorpio back down. Leo felt a little dizzy. "Leo! Are you okay?" Capricorn asked.
  Leo slumped to the ground. "Ahhhhsghtssdss..." He responded, in gibberish.
  "Scorpio!" Shouted the king. "What have you done?!"
  Scorpio looked at the king without any fear. "Stinging an arrogant lion," Scorpio said. "Haven't you seen how he's tormented me?!"
  "That is enough!" Denied the king. "Apologize, at once!"
  "That lion deserves it!" Scorpio protested.
  "Stop protesting!" Cancer said. "I don't want you to get exiled!"
  "If this happens again, I will banish you from this kingdom for life!" The king warned.
  Scorpio averted his eyes away from the king, And why on earth am I being threatened by a tortoise?
  "Alright Zodiacs," Announced the king. "That's enough socializing." He then turned to Libra. "Libra, talk to Scorpio about the importance of friendship."
  Libra was looking at her paws, she then looked at Scorpio. "Ok then," She said to the king.
  The gray wolf walked up to the scorpion. Scorpio found himself in great protest... or perhaps trouble. "Scorpio," Libra said. "Why are you so mean to Leo all of a sudden?"
  "That arrogant lion deserves to be poisoned!" Scorpio protested.
  "You're just jealous," Libra said. "Nobody deserves to get stung anymore, you have to learn to control your anger, like Aries."
  Scorpio just thought about Aries losing a board game earlier, he chuckled a little. "If you insist," He said. "I will try, but if Leo gets the best of me, it'll be the last day he lives." Scorpio then turns to walk the other way. "And don't tell King Tortoise,"
  Libra nodded, knowing she'd tell the king anyway.
"Your majesty?" Capricorn asked.
The king glances at him.
"Shall I give Scorpio some more advice?"
"If it makes Scorpio stop hurting others," The king responded.
"I don't hurt others!" Shouted Scorpio from afar.
"Scorpio, perhaps I could teach you to be nicer to Leo," Capricorn suggested.
"I thought you hated that lion," Scorpio pointed out. "He calls you a 'nerd', so why even bother with liking him?"
"I do hate him, but he's so popular." Capricorn said. "It makes me jealous and happy that he's making friends."
"Is he the angel and I'm the devil?" Scorpio said.
"He's not an angel, although he's really nice," Capricorn answered. "I don't see you as a devil."
"Why would you call yourself a devil?" Cancer interjected. "I think you're really nice, nicer than Leo!"
Scorpio closed his eyes. "Since you like Leo so much, why not be his friend instead of mine?"

Scorpio then walked away. Cancer and Capricorn both exchange glances. "Should we tell Libra?" Capricorn asked.
Cancer shook her head. "No, it's best if we talk to him ourselves."
"Everybody knows Scorpio's stubborn, he won't dare to even look at us." Capricorn frowned. "I'm afraid he'll poison us if we try to console him."
"He can only poison one of us at a time," Cancer pointed out.
"It takes him a few seconds to load up on poison again, which means he'll kill us in under two minutes!" Capricorn started to panic.
Like any other goat, Capricorn fainted.
Cancer sighed. I can probably ask Gemini if she would help, or maybe Libra, or Taurus, or Pisces.... I think Libra would help.