Trying to console Scorpio

As Scorpio walked down the hallways, he constantly heard moaning from a lion. He turned to his left to see Leo on a soft bed being comforted by Taurus, Gemini, and Pisces. Scorpio walks in, Taurus puffs. "Did you sting him?!"
  "Wasn't it obvious? I'm the only one who has a stinger." Scorpio said.
  Taurus looked down with embarrassment.
  "You didn't have to sting him," Pisces said. "You could've just told Leo to stop."
  "Everybody knows that Leo is as stubborn as Taurus," Scorpio said.
  "You!" Leo pointed at Scorpio.
  "Ah, I thought that my poisoning would prevent you from speaking," Scorpio grinned sinisterly.
  "I should've forced the king to banish you," Leo growled in a hoarse voice.
  "All of the zodiacs have to vote though, if some say no then I stay." Scorpio pointed out. "But if this were your kingdom you would've banished me by now,"
  Leo tried lunging at Scorpio, but Scorpio was lucky enough to back away in time.
Feisty... Scorpio thought. "Are you this feisty when you're mad?"
  Leo growled again but too weak to lunge at him. "Try calming down, Leo," Pisces reassured. "Scorpio, how about you reconsider what you did."
  Scorpio wasn't willing to start an argument, so he left before Pisces could lecture him.

How do the others not know that Leo's been tormenting me? Don't anger yourself, Scorpio, try to ignore it...
Scorpio then looked to his right to see Aries sleeping. That goat is finally asleep, it's been days since anybody told him to shut up, which reminds me, I don't know the last time anyone has told Taurus to shut up...
Scorpio started walking again, he thought about Capricorn and immediately started to feel guilty for yelling at him and Cancer earlier. He was positive that Cancer wasn't hurt by his words, although he had doubt somewhere in his heart.
He then stopped in front of a black door with a Scorpio sign and a portrait of Scorpio himself. He pushed the two big black doors open; his room looked clean and organized, he had a bookshelf, a bed shaped like a scorpion, a black celling with stars, and a black rug.
Scorpio walked over to his bookshelf and grabbed a book; it was tilted 'The tale of Scorpious'.
Not sure if I ever read this one...
'Scorpious was the first scorpion to ever set foot on the Earth. He often depended on stars and family members to guide his way through life. One day, he found a kingdom, which was abandoned. There were scorpions who were hopeless, starving, and on the edge of extinction. Scorpious claimed this kingdom and named it 'The Scorpion Palace'. Many years later, the kingdom still stands tall, but he banished his son, and left him to survive on his own. Rumors say that Scorpious regret his decision, and wishes to see more of his family again.'
Scorpio was very doubtful that Scorpious could ever be related to him; Scorpious seemed evil from Scorpio's perspective, he banished his son for whatever reason, and he tortured other zodiac kings to show dominance. Scorpio seemed to relate to that; he was quite malevolent at times, he would banish anyone who betrayed him, and he would torture Leo, if he wanted to.
He then heard a knock on the door.
"Scorpio," Shouted Capricorn from behind the door. "Can we come in?"
Without hesitation, Scorpio responded, "Sure, I have nothing better to do."
  Capricorn opened the door, he shifted to the left to let Cancer walk in first, Capricorn went second.

  "S-So," Capricorn stuttered, he took a sigh of relief to relax. "I-if we tell you this, you have to promise not to sting us."
  Scorpio knew he couldn't keep a promise like that, but nodded anyway. "Let me guess," he said. "you want to console me?"
  "Oh-Oh!" Capricorn stammered with astonishment. "Y-yes, we do...."
  "We just wanted to make sure that you were okay," Cancer said.
  "Well this is the sweetest thing you've ever done," Scorpio said sarcastically.
  "Hey! I'm being nice, okay? Me and Capricorn are just worried about you," Cancer responded.
  "You shouldn't be," Scorpio said. "Scorpions like me are never cared about, by the way, I prefer to have my silence."
  "It seems like silence calms you down," Capricorn said. "If that's the case, then we'll leave..."
  "Don't leave," Scorpio responded quickly. He turned to Capricorn and Cancer. "Stay, please. Company sometimes make me feel better.."
Capricorn closed the door behind him. "S-so," he began. "what you did earlier to Leo scared me and Cancer. If you don't mind, would you tell us why?"
Scorpio hesitated. He was very secretive, and never disclosed any of them in front of friends. Secrets...my weakness...I guess I have no choice..
"Leo was a tormentor of mine for years," Scorpio explained. "He was so arrogant, so popular....so loved by everyone...and so..." he paused as he thrashed his stinger at his bookshelf, causing a few books to fall down.
Capricorn's ears went down. "Oh..." he said. "You must really hate Leo.."
"I want him to be banished one day!" Scorpio snarled.
"Well, I don't think it's a good thing to think about that," Cancer said. "If you don't like Leo, just walk away."
"He'll follow me, I've tried it before," Scorpio pointed out. "Do you have anyone in this kingdom you hate?"
Cancer shrugged. "I mean, everybody likes me.."
"Of course..." Scorpio averted his eyes away from his friends. "Real friends know about how I feel...not what I hate."
"We do know about how you feel!" Capricorn blurted. "That's why we're here, to make you feel loved."
"Well, you're doing a great job," Scorpio smirked.
"Really?" Cancer responded, dazed.
"I think that was sarcasm," Capricorn said to Cancer. "It's always obvious if Scorpio's using sarcasm, or not."
"You caught me," Scorpio declared. "Go away, I need some time alone for a moment..."
Cancer sighed. "Are you sure you don't need anything?"
"I'm sure,"
Capricorn's wars went down. "If you insist..." he said as he opened the big black door.

Once they left, Scorpio sat there on his bed to think. Perhaps Cancer is right, it's not good to think about banishing an innocent star; but that lion is so arrogant; I don't know if anyone can stand him! But I guess it's for the best; ignore him. But if he pushes my buttons again, it'll be the end for him...