7| Not On A Couch😏

Surf Famous
#7
Wc: 853
Dt: 2/02/20
A/N: There is sex in this chapter! Be warned and feel free to comment if you'd prefer it to not be in any further chapters or whether you want it to be in future chapters!💙

"You're beautiful." He whispers more to himself than me. I look over at him as I blush. I look away before turning back to look at him but he slams his lips onto mine. I freeze for a second before completely melting into it. I set my drink down on the table and move my hand to the back of his head as his tangle themselves into my hair.

We pull away for air and I can see him grinning. "I really like you." He says, lifting me out of my chair and onto his lap. I giggle and wrap my arms around his shoulders as I rest my head against his. "You know, Maxi and Jesse will quiz you when you go home." I tell him as he chuckles. "Yeah well they don't have to know anything." He mumbles as he leans up and presses his lips against mine, more softly this time.

Our lips more in sync as my hand trails up and down his neck and his find their way to my waist. I smile into the kiss as I slowly move into a straddling position. "God you have no idea how sexy you are." He groans and I can feel him get hard under me. I smirk as I start to slowly grind onto him.

His hips buck up and I giggle at his blushed face. Then he grins and stands up. I wrap my legs around his waist to stop me from falling as he walks us inside without breaking the kiss. He falls down onto the couch with me on the bottom.

I pull off his shirt, discarding it on the floor beside us as he throws some pillows off the couch and onto the floor. He then pulls my dress off, leaving me in a tiny black lace thong/g-string (I'm from the Uk and we call it a gong but I'm not sure what Australia calls it!😂) and matching bralette. His eyes dart around my body, taking it all in as I reach down to his shorts.

I unzip them and he discards them on the floor along with everything else. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. "Yeah." I assure him as he nods. "You sure you want to do this?" I ask him and he looks at me and chuckles. "Duh." He says as he reaches behind me and unclasps my bralette and pulls down my undies.

"Wait!" I say, stopping him. "I'm not having sex on a couch." I laugh as he nods. He picks me up and takes me upstairs. I lay down on my bed as he moves away the sheets and climbs in between my open legs. "Ready?" He asks and I realise he's already taken off his undies.

I nod, biting down on my lip and he pushes into me. Once he's in, he pauses and waits for me to adjust and for the pain to fade into pleasure. He looks at me and I nod. He starts moving in and out slowly before picking up his speed. I wrap my legs around him as he goes deeper and thrusts harder. He props himself up on his elbows and leans down and starts sucking on my neck.

I let out a loud moan which makes him practically whimper. I smile as he starts kissing down my cheesy before back up to my lips. I moan and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in. We fight for dominance and eventually he wins, making me moan continuously as he sucks on my bottom lip.

"I'm gonna...." I trail off as he nods and burst his head into the crook of my neck. I let out a strangled moan as he thrusts into me once more and I release all over him. "Fuck." He mutters, pulling out and spilling all over my stomach. Better than inside me I guess. He falls down onto the bed beside me as we catch our breath.

I'm not really sure what came over me. I usually don't do anything like this on a first date but with Harrison, it just feels different. I grab a tissue and wipe my stomach before throwing it in the trash. I roll onto my side to face him as I smile. "You're better than I thought." I giggle and he rolls over and smiles before pressing his lips onto mine again.

"Okay but we have early shifts tomorrow." I tell him as he sighs and goes to get up. "Erm no. You don't have sex with me and leave, you stay the night." I say, pulling him back down as he chuckles. "That's Fine by me." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my back against his as I quickly drift off to sleep.