Ollie Garland

My alarm went off, and I shot up, straight away. Today, I was going to see my gorgeous boy Ollie after 3 months. His flight landed in around 4 hours, giving me enough time to get showered, dressed and to the airport in time for his arrival.
I got in the shower, combed through my hair, and got dressed. I wore my black jeans with a white crop top and my pink Adidas shoes. I had my hair down and straight. I put on a tiny bit of makeup and went into my sisters room.

"Do you want to come and fetch Ollie from the airport with me?" I asked her, and she jumped up and quickly got ready, she's only 8, and one of Ollie's biggest fans.

Half an hour later we were in the car and I was driving us to the airport.

When we arrived, we stood waiting, and I got us some lunch as we hadn't eaten all day. I looked up at the board of flights, and his flight had just landed.

There were so many fans waiting for him and the boys to depart from the plane, so I picked up my sister and we headed over to near Starbucks. He didn't know I was coming, and the first thing he will see is Starbucks.

10 minutes later I heard loads of screams and I knew he was here. I saw all the boys walking and greeting fans, and Ollie looked straight up and saw me. He came straight over to me and picked me up, tightly squeezing me.

This is the happiest I had been in 3 months.