Chapter Twelve // Turning Page

Content Warning: Smut

Chase's POV

My heart was racing as Ryan led me down the hall towards his bedroom. His fingers were interlocked with mine and he kept giving me sideways glances with a soft smile on his lips. I let out a deep sigh, trying to fight off my nerves. Ryan must have known because he stopped me right outside of his door, leaned in and placed the softest kiss on my lips that he could muster.

I sighed, instantly melting. This man knew how to calm my soul without even trying.

"I'm nervous, too, Chase, but I want this with you." He took my other hand in his, backing into his room until he sat down on the edge of his bed. I crawled into his lap, placing my hands on the back of his neck so I could tilt his head up.
"I want this with you, too." I kissed his neck softly and smiled when he inhaled sharply. "I want us to go slow." He nodded his head in understanding.
"We have the rest of our lives, Chase." I closed my eyes as a rush of warmth flooded my body at this. Ryan and I were finally on the same page and I'll be damned if I didn't make that statement true.

I am going to spend the rest of my life with him.

I reached for the hem of Ryan's shirt, pulling it up and over his head. He reached for mine, dragging his nails up my back in the process, causing me to whimper. Once the fabric hit the floor, I placed my hand on his cheek and crashed my lips against his.

Ryan moaned, licking and biting into my mouth. Even though we both wanted to savor this moment and to take our time, we couldn't help but let the passion take control. I chased his tongue hungrily, tilting his head so I could kiss him deeper. Ryan groaned when I began to pull on his hair, his hips starting to rock against mine. I sucked on his bottom lip once I ran out of breath and looked into his eyes. "I love you so much," I whispered.
"I still can't believe you said that to me today."
"But it's true though," I pushed away his bangs and kissed his forehead, "I'm just sorry that it took me so long."
"I thought you would never say it," Ryan confessed to me and I could see the tears began to swell in his eyes, "but you did, I can't believe you're mine."
"Forever and ever." I kissed Ryan's lips, pushing him back so he fell onto the bed with me hovering over top.

I took my time with Ryan, memorizing his body with my mouth; every mole, every divot of his muscles, the way his breath would hitch when I kissed his Adam's apple, or drag my teeth against his collarbone.

I kissed the ink on his chest, smiling to myself a little when I felt his heartbeat against my lips. "I can't believe your mine," I said in awe as I watched blush cover his chest, "fนck, you're so beautiful when you blush." I ran my hand down his chest, following the crimson color as it disappeared into his boxers.

I bit the inside of my lip as I stared at his hardness that was straining against the fabric. All I had to do was pull down the material to release the one thing that I was craving, the one thing that had my mouth watering. I had to close my eyes to steady my breath. I wanted to savor this moment, but I so desperately needed him in my mouth.

"Chase," Ryan said in a stutter as his body shook with anticipation as my fingers softly traced the skin above the fabric of his boxers. My eyes narrowed in on the dark red imprint of his seat belt around his waist and I leaned down to kiss it, forever grateful that Ryan was safe and sound after that horrific crash earlier today.
"You're bruising," I muttered, touching another spot the seat belt harness got him.
"That's nothing compared to what could have been." I closed my eyes and shook my head. I would not think about that. "It's nothing, Chase." Ryan shifted so he was sitting up and took my face in his hands. "I'm here, Chase, bruises be damned."